Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonicfan11589

Flower set swimsuit... it's quite disappointing.
I'm disappointed Sarah (and Pai) don't get one. I just want more outfits for VF fighters.
Question: Is everyone saying the alleged anniversary pack is in Nov because it's the one pack that isn't revealed and/or because DOA made its debut in November of its very first release? I don't mind it being a design awards 2016 since like most of you guys say, the designs by fans are said to be better than what Team Ninja has been giving to the fighters as of late.

If it is Design Awards 2016, I doubt VF fighters will be included since they weren't last year, but who knows, things could be different? I just really really hope one of my 3 designs for Sarah makes it in for DLC (but I know it won't). I actually think my Island Halloween design for Sarah is a bit clever in my opinion.

Candy Dragon

Well I'm out. I've bought every single season pass, but no more. This is such a bad set. I'll pick up the odd costumes, but I'm done with trying to own everything. It's not worth the money anymore. Time to pick and choose.

P2p1mbs

Well I'm out. I've bought every single season pass, but no more. This is such a bad set. I'll pick up the odd costumes, but I'm done with trying to own everything. It's not worth the money anymore. Time to pick and choose.

But what IF the rest of the packs to be released in this pass are all REALLY REALLY GOOD?

Side note; im trying to buy this new pack on my xbone and am absolutely HATING the new store interface! I can't look at what each bundle contains! :mad:

Edit: now I can't even buy the thing because my payment option isnt working :mad:

Mr Armageddon X

I'm the opposite of everyone here, I've never bought a season pass but probably will get season 5 just for what you get, you always get one set of mediocre DLC in every pass. The Halloween and contest designs will be worth the price.

Xion

this time im just going to wait and see what the Season Pass ends up offering instead of buying it right away...In general I don't want to spend any more money on it and i dont understand why Team Ninja hasnt moved on from DOA5 yet.. seriously just move the hell on.

The Enforcer

Exactly what do you mean by that?

Means she's getting 0 DLC unless it's a full character pack, or unless SNK agree to allow her inclusion in themed packs such as swimsuits.

BTW, seems people haven't noticed that Mai gets 5 costumes and there are only 6 non-Mai costumes. The number 11 would suggest that options for many cool KOF characters are rather slim. So werewolfgold was 'semi' correct. It is only Women Fighter costumes, but it at least is more than just the 3 that were shown.

P2p1mbs

I just spent the last 2 hours trying to fix my XBL payment options so I can buy this fucking dlc and still keep running into problems :mad:! I give up, Im going to sleep... looks like I wont be buying this pack or any future ones :(...

UpSideDownGRUNT

I just spent the last 2 hours trying to fix my XBL payment options so I can buy this fucking dlc and still keep running into problems :mad:! I give up, Im going to sleep... looks like I wont be buying this pack or any future ones :(...
That's a blessing in desguise xD

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
i dont understand why Team Ninja hasnt moved on from DOA5 yet.. seriously just move the hell on.

Because these abominations are what are making TN, and thus KT shitloads of $$$. They have no reason to "move on" until people stop giving them $$$ to produce said abominations. Then they'll get the message that "enough is enough". Business' only listen to $$$ or lack thereof.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Even if TN could try to move on for making such outfits, KOEI TECMO has the say for the matter at hand since Team NINJA is a sub division under them. Cases like these where one would wish we had more stages than standard overflowing amount of costumes but even that isn't high for potential.

It's whatever I suppose. It's not like it's mandatory for people to buy them anyway.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

Screenshot_2016-08-09-21-35-24.png

Hes not wrong, so the KOF set is actually only 6 costumes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD