Status
Not open for further replies.

TOBMAST3R

Has Hitomi been revealed yet?
3-jpg.21876

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Skin tone makes me think Hayate, Jann lee, or Ryu. The hand sign definitely concludes it's a ninja tho, probably Ryu coming out of his Nin stance

That white thing in the back looks like low tied white hair so it could probably be Brad or someone got a new costume exclusive style

Xhominid The Demon Within

Just the ones who actually like the character, instead of seeing her as just another interchangeable dress up doll to put in generic cutesy shit. But I realize I'm the minority

As @Brute @P2p1mbs and possibly plenty of others stated, very little of the DLC outfits actually fit the characters' personalities and was specifically made for the sake of money.

As a Nyotengu fan, it's very obvious that despite her curiosity and fascination with the human world, I doubt she would wear a french maid outfit or cosplay in the first place
Kasumi and Ayane wouldn't touch any of the skimpy outfits that they've been given, etc.

Hell as I've said myself plenty of times, just because someone is a tomboy doesn't mean they hate their feminine side completely nor wants anything to do with it. Mila is pretty masculine but it's pretty obvious that she has a feminine side and a pretty glaring one at that. Does it make up for all the ridiculous DLC outfits? Of course not, it never did for any of the girls but that's the name of the game.

You see this example in MKX and SFIV and SFV, I highly doubt Ryu will EVER be in anything that isn't his traditional Gi period and yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD