Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Welp....
IMG_20170211_230421.jpg

Please let that translation mean it comes in March...please, not my birth month....

Yuffie

Where did you find that?
Well seems that's the collaboration dlc for March, 16 costumes.

What's the collaboration anyway?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Where did you find that?
Well seems that's the collaboration dlc for March, 16 costumes.

What's the collaboration anyway?
That sexy chick who cosplays on twitter has it up on her account, I am not amused. I have little if any interest in the GG series, only character I like is Bridget, and I doubt he'll be included, Eliot would definitely get him hands down:
latest

Well I know March is the pack I'll be skipping XD I'm tired of all these silly collaborations...

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don'tIke any of the characters I see except for that loli type girl with the huge pigtails, I hope MR would get her. hooks will likely get the pink hair girl on the right and Christie or Rachel would get the one on the right who has a similar outfit to Miyabi from Senran Kagura.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
That sexy chick who cosplays on twitter has it up on her account, I am not amused. I have little if any interest in the GG series, only character I like is Bridget, and I doubt he'll be included, Eliot would definitely get him hands down:
latest

Well I know March is the pack I'll be skipping XD I'm tired of all these silly collaborations...
And that's fine. The Arcsys Attitude Era isn't for everyone.

Not all of us can appreciate the glory days of the People's Gear and Stone Cold Stun Edge. Some prefer the PG Era when the Doctor of Ragnanomics was eating Fruity Pebbles with a vampire loli...

Reactions: Kyo

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
And that's fine. The Arcsys Attitude Era isn't for everyone.

Not all of us can appreciate the glory days of the People's Gear and Stone Cold Stun Edge. Some prefer the PG Era when the Doctor of Ragnanomics was eating Fruity Pebbles with a vampire loli...
tenor.gif

Uhhh >.> That confused me but I'll just say that the series isn't my taste XD
Surprised Feb DLC has not been at least teased, probably means it will be as shitty as last years.
Last year was actually good at least on the male side, the females were all obviously rushed and copy pasted with the shitty apron over bikini thing.
I will buy the FUCK out of this DLC pack if this isnt a well made troll.
It's not a troll XD this was shown at the DOA competition they were had on their twitter, it was on that nico site I believe and they streamed it.

Jadeinchains

Omg! That's really cute actually, Marie's is a buy and so is Lisa's if she gets one.

( honestly you wait 20 minutes for a bus and then two come at once with these dlc reveals! )

I'm actually excited for both of these though which is a surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD