Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I've actually dreamed of the DLC, I dreamed it was part legacy pack. Hopefully my dream comes true.
I think they could do that, they've done it on multiple occasions if it matches the pack theme like:
:kasumi: They gave her the princess ninja outfit as her first Halloween costume
:phase4: They gave her Kasumi's black school uniform recolor in the newcomer pack.
:ayane: They gave her the halter top with suspenders and that miniskirt in her intimate DLC in 5U, they just made it more sexual by making the sides sheer cut outs and they made it a zip up that shows underboob.

I think they should use that method since it'll allow them to sneak in one or two legacy costumes without having to do a full pack that won't sell much in Japan.

Jadeinchains

They also gave Ayane this in the gym pack -

dead-or-alive-5-festival-dlc-4.jpg

I was happy they did too since that was my favorite outfit for her in doa4.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They also gave Ayane this in the gym pack -

dead-or-alive-5-festival-dlc-4.jpg

I was happy they did too since that was my favorite outfit for her in doa4.
That too!! I remember when I was 14-15 and first discovered DOA and I wanted to use this costume for her in DOA4 and Dimensions since it made her boobs look so big, plus I'm a big fan of coat costumes XD

Jadeinchains

That too!! I remember when I was 14-15 and first discovered DOA and I wanted to use this costume for her in DOA4 and Dimensions since it made her boobs look so big, plus I'm a big fan of coat costumes XD

*splashes holy water on kasumi* Anyway though yeah that was my go to for Ayane back then, Christie didn't really have many good ones in that game. I think I just went with her assassin type jumpsuit. I still want Lisa's bat lucha libre one that was great -

LisaDOA4C5.jpg

Luckily @Kodachi's design has made up for it not being in but having both would be great! :)

doa5 has kind of spoiled us for choice because there's so many outfits in it now.

P2p1mbs

lol suuuure.

LVkSyY5.gif

She can survive worse things ingame, she can survive being crushed. I still think its possible the one we saw in the ending was a clone.

I've actually dreamed of the DLC, I dreamed it was part legacy pack. Hopefully my dream comes true.

If the pack is releasing on 14, it's most likely a valentines day pack. One that only contains something for all the KT owned girls.

gatto tom

Standard Donor
*splashes holy water on kasumi* Anyway though yeah that was my go to for Ayane back then, Christie didn't really have many good ones in that game. I think I just went with her assassin type jumpsuit. I still want Lisa's bat lucha libre one that was great -

LisaDOA4C5.jpg

Luckily @Kodachi's design has made up for it not being in but having both would be great! :)

doa5 has kind of spoiled us for choice because there's so many outfits in it now.

UndeadMentor released the model, so it's time for me to work :D

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
UndeadMentor released the model, so it's time for me to work :D
Speaking of models, has a modder yet figured out a way on how to use DOA4 character models in place of the DOA5 ones or port parts like the hair from that game yet??

And I looked back at the release date of the last pack, it released in US on the 17th so we should see something soon before the release date.

gatto tom

Standard Donor
Speaking of models, has a modder yet figured out a way on how to use DOA4 character models in place of the DOA5 ones or port parts like the hair from that game yet??

And I looked back at the release date of the last pack, it released in US on the 17th so we should see something soon before the release date.
UndeadMentor uses DOA4/DOA2U/DOAO original models and also use some DOA5 parts to reproduce the costume.
The new DLC will be released on 14th february. I don't think it will be a Valentine one

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
.....I'd delete a post if I were you, and I still think they should just use the designs they already have, they have over 500+ submissions from one contest alone.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I deleted it but was there something wrong with it?
Yeah it was a double post and you could've got banned XD Trust me, the number of people I've saved from this is greater than the amount of hair that sits on my head, and that's ALOT. #Afro
Don't listen to them. We're all just on the edge a little waiting for the reveal
I honestly don't think it will be anything special, TN usually shows preview pics if the pack is worth it they didn't do that for the Yukata DLC for example but they sure as hell did for those Aquaplus outfits XD It's akin to a grade schooler showing their parents A+ grades with enthusiasm but not being in a rush once they discover they got a C-.

@Yun-Seong Oh my god you did it again...hurry and just delete a post >.>

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I genuinely hope to God that the Nioh guy isn't added, he bores me and I wouldn't use him at all. I'd rather they make a younger male character like Eliot and give him some precocious backstory and he uses an updated and balanced version of Genra's style, assuming it isn't a beginner friendly female guest character which would sell the most. And there's not any stages or characters planned this season pass so that's kinda ruled out until the next season pass is shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD