News DOA5 LAST ROUND ANNOUNCED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tones

Premium Donor
I think the DOAtec street's thing is just their new "Team Ninja" opening thing. That said it also means they put the effort in designing it, so maybe it'll be in the game.

synce

lmao no graphics update? seems like a milking tactic

Yeah I think it's just based on DOA5UA, although obviously it'll be 1080p with some AA. This port was kind of easy to see coming since arcade version runs on the same PC architecture as PS4/Xbone. So theoretically Tecmo COULD release a PC version (but probably won't)

PacManila

Hoping this comes out on the current gen systems as well with cross-play. That way people who don't have the new gen systems can still get in on the action with those on next gen. Seeing how KT has been doing it with their recent Warriors games, this seems like a possibility.

I'm also hoping they add compatibility for current gen fightsticks, as Sony is leaving it up to game developers as to whether or not they want to add that functionality. I wouldn't hold my breath though :/

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
The camera on the DOA3 stage looked like a cinematic. Maybe there will be an extension to story mode.

werewolfgold

Hmmmmmmm...

Nope. Not a fan. They'd have to really pull out all the stops for me to care.

I dunno what to think. I bought every single bit of dlc on the day of release. I've spent hundreds on ultimate and the original. And yet I still know I'm gonna end up buying this and any dlc for it. I'm putty in their hands!!
I feel betrayed but totally stupid over the fact that I'll still be totally loyal. Ugh.
Well... You could stop. Perhaps you'd feel better. lol

Last edited:

Omega SYSP

Standard Donor
I mean im glade we have it for next gen but OMFG ! Does this mean all the fucking costumes I bought are going to be fucking FREE like they did with doa 5 and 5U

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I don't really know, what to think about this yet... :/ I spent so much cash on DOA5U, although it was already the second version of the game I bought and spent money on. Now there will be a third console version? If this third version will share it's content and future DLC with PS3- and 360-DOA5U, I'm alright with this, I guess. But if this new version now get's all the exclusive content and DOA5U will be treated as DOA5 was, then I will be really, yes, really mad at Team Ninja. They've lost one loyal fan (since DOA2) for DOA6 then. I'd be a fool, to buy the first or even second version of that game...

Blash

I for one am looking for it! The graphical update (if there is one, and lets face it...) should be excellent, judging by other current gen to next gen ports.

There will need to be a bit of an over haul from 5U to 5FR. New winning poses, outfits, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD