News DOA5 LAST ROUND ANNOUNCED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I'll keep my honest opinion to myself and just follow the majority's opinion, should I get bashed for saying otherwise.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
You guys really need to stop with all the assumptions about the game you have no information about.

1. The game is called Dead or Alive Last Round
  2. The game is coming out on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
That's all the facts we know.

I'm sure there will be further details released in the future with information on how it differs from Ultimate, how DLC works, what changes/system upgrades they've given it, and what the distribution methods are.

So, chill.

Xion

You forgot the 5 in the title Wah.. it does seem to be a remaster of DOA5U. Thats pretty awesome I think. I would love to see DOA6 with new characters and stages, but at this point ive put so much into DOA5 and its such a full game that I would hate to just toss that aside right now. This gives me what I already have - on my ps4 so I can have DOA without feeling like I have to hang on to my ps3, and it can keep growing for a bit longer. eventually we might get the next real DOA and everyone can complain about how it has less characters, stages and costumes.

Chisa

I guess i'm going to drop DOA when the spring comes. I'm probably going to buy a new console in 2-3 years so i'm out until then.

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
I'll keep my honest opinion to myself and just follow the majority's opinion, should I get bashed for saying otherwise.

Speak your mind big dawg.

I know this, If the netcode is still shitty then Team Ninja can suck a dick.

If its not coming for PC then they can suck a dick again.

And where is Ninja Gaiden Trilogy for PC?

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
  1. The game is called Dead or Alive Last Round
  2. The game is coming out on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
That's all the facts we know.
3. We're getting at least one more stage brought back: DOA3's DOATEC HK. It's the first thing you see in the video.

You can't fault people for speculating over nothing when that's all the info they've been given. These kinds of announcements never go well for any fighting game, so this shouldn't have come as any surprise. Would've been nice to get a "Hey, we're doing all this extra stuff to justify dipping again." Would've alleviated this discussion.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
3. We're getting at least one more stage brought back: DOA3's DOATEC HK. It's the first thing you see in the video.

You can't fault people for speculating over nothing when that's all the info they've been given. These kinds of announcements never go well for any fighting game, so this shouldn't have come as any surprise. Would've been nice to get a "Hey, we're doing all this extra stuff to justify dipping again." Would've alleviated this discussion.

It may not be DOA3 DOATEC HK. It could be the DOA2U stage where people were hit into the sign from the rooftops. In fact, to me it looks more like that.

But yeah, thanks for correcting me, you're right, it does look like we're getting one new stage either way.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
It seems more the streets section of the stage from 3 to me but that's me. It's either one of those stages and more content's not bad. I just hope there's a lot more.

Jadeinchains

Well i don't own either consoles and I'm not getting a ps4 for a while so my chances of playing this version are slim to none.

Nereus

Standard Donor
I honestly don't mind this at all. If the netcode is still not fixed and it's on next-gen.. i don't know what to say then. YAS!!! DOA NEXT-GEN!!

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
There are a lot of whiny, presumptuous little bitches in this thread right now. Feel free to be offended.

To reiterate: this is a TEASER trailer. There is not a confirmation anywhere of anything regarding final platform list, price, or features. The teaser was released as a treat for the folks in attendance at the DoA5U Arcade tournament. You couldn't play the arcade version, either, but you sure did get the content from it, didn't you?

FuryFireFalcon

Well if its just for the XBONE and PS4 I guess this is where I fall out of the loop again lol. I don't foresee me buying either one any time soon. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD