DOA5LR: Tweets, Speculations, Rumors, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

I believe by not full they mean not all the costumes are included, but all the actual important shit is

I think that with that sentence they were talking about the introduction made from their previous statement: in the end they decided to create a game for everyone and not only for next gen, so something that will get a reasonable price but at the same time will not exceed DoA5U under all the point of views, very simple because not a real sequel of the series).

Or more simply they forget to add a "doesn't" ("But this doesn't mean the game is not full...")

Keylay

Don't know if this has been said before but it seems the release date is March 31st. It's already up for preorder at gamestop (that was friggin quick) and the release is listed as 3/31. I just went there earlier to get something and asked a guy about it and if it's a placeholder date until it gets an official one. He said he doesn't believe so as they're usually 12/31's or 1/1's.

Cover art is shown as that picture of Kasumi with Phase in the background. I really hope it isn't the official cover. :/

You might right about the release date because 3/31 is a Tuesday and that's when new games usually come out.

Last edited:

Chapstick

You might right about the release date because 12/31 is a Tuesday and that's when new games usually come out.
Not 12/31, 3/31 for LR. It also happens to be a tuesday though.

Edit: they tweeted this link about the tokyo game show- http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/doa5/lastround/info_tgs2014.html

I guess they posted this for people going that don't use controllers at all

sheet.jpg

Last edited:

Argentus

Ugh...I could care less about gameplay and mechanics tweaks. I'll just keep playing and simply adapt to that shit.

What I'm interested in is NEW things.

New costumes
New moves
New stages
New menus (old DOA menus lol)
New characters (not more guest fighters like ng or vf)

synce

That controller layout is interesting, they refer to P+K as strong punch and H+K as strong kick. Makes me wish they would take more notes from SF :p

KwonJigglypuff

Will the biggest mystery of DOA be resolved in DOA5LR : why is Helena sometimes squeezing her fist in her "The taste of victory" pose.. and sometimes not ? :eek::eek::eek:

1410579618-1956876-583185801793219-767012656521347073-o.jpg

(No actually I want to know. I've spotted this in the game and it still bugs me! I had to take a screenshot. well there are three differences : left hand, right hand, and the direction in which she's looking.. interesting.. NOT)

PhoenixVFIRE

Will the biggest mystery of DOA be resolved in DOA5LR : why is Helena sometimes squeezing her fist in her "The taste of victory" pose.. and sometimes not ? :eek::eek::eek:

(No actually I want to know. I've spotted this in the game and it still bugs me! I had to take a screenshot. well there are three differences : left hand, right hand, and the direction in which she's looking.. interesting.. NOT)
:confused::eek::confused::eek: wtf >_>

TOBMAST3R

1410579618-1956876-583185801793219-767012656521347073-o.jpg

Well, I noticed another strange thing - sometimes, when you choose Rachel in "Fuel" (the upper floor), she moves like a zombie (she trails her leg like it´s dead) in her intro. It´s just a "programming thing" and I guess it´s the same with Helenas winning pose.

Chapstick

Is that the normal controller setting? Just wondering
Yeah, which is what makes it kind of odd they'd have this picture. I guess there might be people that have never ever played any version of DOA5 with a controller that might show up to play LR at TGS though.

werewolfgold

Not 12/31, 3/31 for LR. It also happens to be a tuesday though.

Edit: they tweeted this link about the tokyo game show- http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/doa5/lastround/info_tgs2014.html

I guess they posted this for people going that don't use controllers at all

sheet.jpg
One would think that it would make more sense to have "Strong Punch" and "Strong Kick" to be in parallel places on the controller.

But, what do I know. I sell shrimp out of a van.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Well, I noticed another strange thing - sometimes, when you choose Rachel in "Fuel" (the upper floor), she moves like a zombie (she trails her leg like it´s dead) in her intro. It´s just a "programming thing" and I guess it´s the same with Helenas winning pose.
i noticed that too, i always assumed it was her heel getting caught in the grate on the floor XD but that makes no sense

crapoZK

Standard Donor
I just noticed that Team NINJA ended to favourite this FB post requesting Raidou, from the DoA fan George Lopez: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=314093448769786&set=o.126851554085605&type=1

I'm not saying that this is an hint for him or a character using his moveset being in the game, however it's definitely something really strange for them liking a post for a character request: from what I know they have never did something similar.

So this could, or not, mean something.
When I requested Zack's Legacy costume and they liked it, it happened, so Raidou has an 60% chance of returning in LR. But I don't know, as mine was just a costume, not a fully fledged character.

Kronin

When I requested Zack's Legacy costume and they liked it, it happened, so Raidou has an 60% chance of returning in LR. But I don't know, as mine was just a costume, not a fully fledged character.

By the way consider that even if apparently appreciating the "Project Revival" from some answers that they give me (and overall having taken in considerations the requests of the fans with the creation of Nyotengu), TN has never liked them on FB or twitter maybe even because already knowing that this would have led in misunderstanding the fans of the characters, that so would have expected a sure return of him.

Again it's all speculation and nothing confirmed, but that like on Raidou's requests have really some chances to be a foreshadowing for the return of the exact DoA1 Boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD