DoA5U Hayabusa

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
It works on normal, just strict timing. Mainly done off of the throw, not holds. Not sure if that affects it as I haven't personally tried it off of a hold.

Jaguar360

It works on normal, just strict timing. Mainly done off of the throw, not holds. Not sure if that affects it as I haven't personally tried it off of a hold.
Master was doing it off of holds at The Fall Classic. He failed most of the time, but got it 25-35% of the time on holds.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor

I've done it off the mid hold like once, the timing is so strict though thats its not even worth it

alexbib

So I've managed to do it for normal throw, low throw, mid hold and low hold, all on normal hit (which means an extra 17 dmg) and it even works on Bass. For the high hold I think it doesn't work, did anyone find a way? Is there a different combo off of high hold which does more damage than simply finishing the Izuna for 80?

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Is it me but I can do :236::P: :624::K::P: from that new stun in 5u where like say you get them in a stun then you do :6::6::6::P: they will fall but online its like impossible :p

TeeKay

I apologize if this was mentioned already but whats up with 9K in 5U? It doesn't force tech like it used to in regular 5.

Nameless Sama

Hayabusa FTW. Make on Hi Counter Thorw Izuna or Counter Plus Izuna + high damage from Lorelei = the round belongs to you ! And without that lorelei is a good stage for Ryu because if you are good with Counter and the normal izuna the enemy is k.o. The lorelei stage is like a "dead" stage. What I want to say is simple. I mean Lorelei has a bleak appearance. If you combine the Clone Demon Ryu outfit (Ng3) like my Pic with lorelei it would be epic + the Izuna = .............. you know the answer. I dont like the demon outfit but its better than the mummy outfit + it has more "halloween " style and fits so for the lorelei stage.

So off Topic: I will make a Tutorial Video for Ryu and A Combo Video including Single and Tag ( Tag = Ryu/Hayate , Ryu/Momiji , Ryu/Kasumi)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD