DoA5U Hayabusa

Nameless Sama

The 33P is good but its truly impossible to do that if it lags. The best option is to make the normal Izuna drop ! Its safe and makes good damage at least. In my opinion I would make a Izuna combo if I am sure that 1. its really works and 2. if you can bring the opponent in a real danger zone to make more damage or the best option to bring them with a izuna combo to a stun objects like boxes , piliar and finish him/her with :214::P: :+: :236::P+K::P::P::F: .

SilverForte

The 33P is good but its truly impossible to do that if it lags. The best option is to make the normal Izuna drop ! Its safe and makes good damage at least. In my opinion I would make a Izuna combo if I am sure that 1. its really works and 2. if you can bring the opponent in a real danger zone to make more damage or the best option to bring them with a izuna combo to a stun objects like boxes , piliar and finish him/her with :214::P: :+: :236::P+K::P::P::F: .

This is something worth putting the practice into. +17 damage on nh cannot be ignored.

Nameless Sama

Hello dear Hayabusa friends I like every people in this thread I wanted to say that I have made a decision. I have a dream. A dream which is really hard and harsh but I will fight and practice till my eyes and hands bleeds. My dream is to be one of the best Ryu Hayabusa Player ever. I always play with him besides Kasumi. I have only two Character which I will always and only use. I will play the most of the time with Ryu and Kasumi SOLO. I love tag but I must give it up to get better with Ryu and Kasumi. I will play Tag till I mastered Ryu to play with him so concentrated that I know what I do. After mastering him I will switch to Kasumi and try to master her so deep exact the same thing by Ryu. Master has 2 Characters. Ryu and Jahn Lee. I will make the same thing. That is my decision. So I am on PSN ! I need practice. I am a noob right now and my ryu sucks ! I start from Point zero ! Lets train together! So I will only play Tag if can make Team up with you ! My PSN ID: NanashiXSama

Last edited:

AkaShocka

Finishing a fight with an Izuna is an unparalleled feeling.
I couldn't believe I ever did the Izuna itself lol.
I got hatemail afterwards about button mashing, but. I can't blame him, I have no idea what I'm doing with Ryu lol.

Brute

Standard Donor
I couldn't believe I ever did the Izuna itself lol.
I got hatemail afterwards about button mashing, but. I can't blame him, I have no idea what I'm doing with Ryu lol.
Izuna's not that hard once you've got it into muscle memory. Since it has the same initial input direction, third input direction and warm-up frames as the Deja Vu, if you're used to doing that, it's not much different.

AkaShocka

Izuna's not that hard once you've got it into muscle memory. Since it has the same initial input direction, third input direction and warm-up frames as the Deja Vu, if you're used to doing that, it's not much different.
Yea I wanted to use my Deja Vu thinking but I didn't lol. I tried the Izuna many times that fight. Only came out that one time. I'll keep trying. It's much harder online than in a online fight though... Flippin' lag.

Brute

Standard Donor
Yea I wanted to use my Deja Vu thinking but I didn't lol. I tried the Izuna many times that fight. Only came out that one time. I'll keep trying. It's much harder online than in a online fight though... Flippin' lag.
That becomes especially aggravating with the Shoho (the one you do from the launch strikes) and the expert hold variants.

SilverForte

The izuna isn't so bad once you realize that inputs can be started and done in any direction. Pick the direction that works for you.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD