DOA5U wanted Costumes

Xernuht

I wouldn't hate a full-cast idol set. Something for the girls, maybe a visual-kei set for the younger guys, and some producer suits for the old men.

JKT

Well I wish Momiji had a better outfit like the ones above lol. Not too fond of her "Idol" costume tbh :\

KwonJigglypuff

One of these for Helena.

DOAD_Helena_c4.jpg
HelenaDOA4Cos3.jpg
HelenaDOAUC4.jpg
HelenaDOAUC2.jpg
HelenaDOA3C4.jpg

R2Pichu

what's the point in requesting for new costumes if they make every character's costume look the exact same just with a palette swap? They did something original with what like Halloween Costumes? and the freakin Overalls and the lame casuals?
Team Ninja should stop being lame with palette swapped bikinis and " cheer leader, Santa, bath time themed" BS

But I'd love the sailor uniforms I'm still waiting for that c: As long as they're original n no palette swapped poop
Thanks Team ninja for over 200 DLC of the same costume in different colors:D U really did try <3

David Gregg

what's the point in requesting for new costumes if they make every character's costume look the exact same just with a palette swap? They did something original with what like Halloween Costumes? and the freakin Overalls and the lame casuals?
Team Ninja should stop being lame with palette swapped bikinis and " cheer leader, Santa, bath time themed" BS

But I'd love the sailor uniforms I'm still waiting for that c: As long as they're original n no palette swapped poop
Thanks Team ninja for over 200 DLC of the same costume in different colors:D U really did try <3

They're saving the good outfits for the new game apparently.

0.jpg

R2Pichu

LOL I sure wish they did that for DOA5U cus um...lol nothing but those cheap bunny outfits and the poor untalented ppl who couldn't unlock Lisa n Christie's monokinis lol
But thats great news I'm expecting GOOD costumes and less palette swaps

Tyaren

Standard Donor

0.jpg

I'm a little sad though, that I have to wait about half a year, to finally see Eliot's costume in action. :/
But I guess, being included in the game means more attention and a greater reach for the costume. They even highlighted it in the announcement trailer, which is kinda huge.

Kronin

They even highlighted it in the announcement trailer, which is kinda huge.

Of course they are aware that the entire community of fans would love to see their designs in the game (and that they got many requests for it), it's not so surprising for me that they included this point i ntheir trailer for the new game.

By the way I continue to think that maybe we could see the designs of the second contest already in 5U: would seem strange for me to see TN to use them for Halloween 2015 after having promoted the contest in this June.

Argentus

Of course they are aware that the entire community of fans would love to see their designs in the game (and that they got many requests for it), it's not so surprising for me that they included this point i ntheir trailer for the new game.

By the way I continue to think that maybe we could see the designs of the second contest already in 5U: would seem strange for me to see TN to use them for Halloween 2015 after having promoted the contest in this June.
Well the first contests designs won't be showing up till almost a full year after as well.

Kronin

Well the first contests designs won't be showing up till almost a full year after as well.

True, but to hold an Halloween contest, so for a peculiar period of the year, months before the happening of it can appear suspicious (however I agree that it's not an evidence for anything).

Darkton93

I'd love to see Jann Lee's DOA2 main costume to go with Crimson, if only so I can recreate the battle from DOA2 between Hayabusa and Jann Lee.

Why not? We have most of the cast's DOA2 main costumes, maybe just add more to complete the cast.

Oh, and more La Mariposa costumes. Like her DOA4 C2.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I'm a little sad though, that I have to wait about half a year, to finally see Eliot's costume in action. :/
But I guess, being included in the game means more attention and a greater reach for the costume. They even highlighted it in the announcement trailer, which is kinda huge.
you wont have to wait that long the game is playable at TFC, which is in 10 days. Hopefully someone uses your costume. :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD