DOA5U wanted Costumes

LightSonic

Ein should get a costume like Jin's hoodie in Tekken 4.

348px-Jin_2_costiume_1.jpg

I think this would look really cool on him, especially if the hood is removable.

ManekiNeko

Jack is a full on robot. Just like the pink haired robot girl. Not a cyborg.

So yes it is.

Well, seeing as I really am unimpressed by Tekken and wouldn't even know anything about it if it weren't for the fact that TR was F2P, I don't think so. If I had come back to Tekken, I would have stayed out forever.

I'd be okay with all the guys wearing that. Jann Lee had a cool legacy costume that I thought worked.

LightSonic

I'd be okay with all the guys wearing that. Jann Lee had a cool legacy costume that I thought worked.

I agree. If Ein gets something like that, I'll be happy he FINALLY has another costume for me to use that isn't C1. lol I actually did like Devil Ein, but it got old. :/

Hoya Destroyer

348px-Jin_2_costiume_1.jpg

I think this would look really cool on him, especially if the hood is removable.

I do like the idea of a hoodie for Ein/Hayate. I really dont like the hairstyle those guys have and I wish there was a way to cover it.
Speaking of covering heads, I think Baymans helmet (from story mode) should have been optional in-game for his default costume, right from the start. It looks really cool with the goggles and the night vision mount (?) etc.
To be really picky, I also wish Baymans trousers were tucked into his boots for that same outfit, instead of laying over them :/

ipfieBiAoIype.gif

I was looking at a digital art site the other night and found the below pic.
If Bayman was ever turned into a Fiend, I'd like to think he'd look something like that.
The gash across the chest with the staples in it, is what really reminded me of him.

jyNnjdVCOzulY.jpg

Rawbietussin

Lol this pic kinda sums up why i main Leon now. So cruel, i haven't seen him do this move before, i might have to try this lol.

It's an environment-specific throw that is only applicable to stages with body of water (Primal, Sanctuary, Forest, Lost World, Zack Island)

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I think they taught the Spetsnaz how to fuck you up in water because both Bayman and Leon does that. Bayman's is worse though, breaks your arm ,steps on the back of your head then breaks your neck with his foot while saying "do you like pain?" i might be a bit biased with that though.

Mavis

I think they taught the Spetsnaz how to fuck you up in water because both Bayman and Leon does that. Bayman's is worse though, breaks your arm ,steps on the back of your head then breaks your neck with his foot while saying "do you like pain?" i might be a bit biased with that though.
That sounds so cool and the way you described it actually sounds better then Leon's lol. I will have to try these out.

Either that or that's how they let everyone drink water in the military.
Lol, the humiliation. The Bayman way

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD