DOA5U wanted Costumes

Keved

None of the guys are effeminate. It's just that Eliot and Ein are pretty boys and aren't as rough looking as the others.

A real example of Effeminate is Bridget from Guilty Gear (I love him alot) and Amane from Blazblue
I had no idea these two were lads. This reminds me of one of those embarrassing moments back in school when i didn't do any research on certain things.

"Hey fellas! How hot are that new girl band Hanson!!!"

002.png

1012.gif

On the topic of costumes. Someone mentioned Kokoro in a full Geisha garb? I could picture that baby-faced apprentice Geisha donning something similar to SC's Brolly-waving Setsuka or KOF's Ninon Beart.

554px-Setsuka-soul3-2.jpg

tumblr_lezdxtNCqV1qe0hffo1_500.jpg

WAAAGHLORD

Yep, I know it is really surprising to find out that the gender of a character isn't what you thought it was. I mean I'm still suprised Leo from Tekken is a girl and Poison from Final Fight/Street Fighter is a transexual

To be honest, Leo was coin toss. I mean like 50/50. but yeah Poison... i don't think anyone coulda known that by her appearance

Argentus

i want to see them:

150px-DOA2_Kasumi_C8.png

150px-DOA%2B%2B_Kasumi_C4.jpg

150px-DOA2_Tina_C4.png

150px-DOAUtina_cos02.jpg

150px-TinaDOA4C2.jpg

DOA2U_Jann_C3.png

150px-HitomiDOA4C4.jpg

150px-HelenaDOA4C4.jpg

150px-AyaneDOAUC6.jpg

150px-AyaneDOAUC8.jpg

aaaaand, are these fanmade?

tumblr_mo9qaaq8ey1qzew1so1_500.png

tumblr_mo9qaaq8ey1qzew1so2_500.png

tumblr_mo9qaaq8ey1qzew1so3_500.png

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that Mila and Momiji should be switching places there? Momiji would be better in a schoolgirl outfit or something, while we already know Mila looks DAMN good in black leather. Better than any of the others do, really, excepting maybe Lei Fang's original outfit.

Momiji just looks out of place with the other "Mature" girls, while Mila looks out of place with the other "airheaded" girls.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD