DOA5U wanted Costumes

Argentus

I have my computer back. And with it, photoshop.

THis is just a quick doodle thrown together in about 3-5 minutes, because I have to go to work, but yall better be expecting me to be putting together full sketches of costumes I want.
Blue MIla.jpg

Lipstick may be overkill, I admit.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
honestly i think its wake up call of why we're so worried. ive seen post like "just cause she doesn't have big boobs shes not a good DOA character?" and im just sitting there like 'you are COMPLETELY missing the point'. that right there was the point.

Argentus

I'm not found of the lipstick yeah, but the hair tint is greeeeat.

This Better? (again, just a quick recolor/sketch concept)
BlueMilaWOJacket.jpg
BlueMilaWJacket.jpg

The jacket is solely because I wish I could unequip it on her C2, and because it just dawned on me that her C2 would look friggin sweet with her white sports bra instead of the tshirt.

I know I'm not a great artist, but you get the idea.

Argentus

I like the jacketed one. That looks good on her.

I'd like it as a toggle option, like the yellow towel.

That said..I wasn't sure what kind of jacket, I just knew "Jacket+Sports bra". So I just made a shiny white jacket with the arm symbols of her button up, and blue inner lining.

I feel I shoulda added gloves or bracelets or a necklace or something though.

...yaknow...I wonder if there's any chance of Team Ninja actually seeing this website, seeing that costume sketch, liking it, and making something like it. I really doubt it, but I can dream, can't I?

Last edited:

Kronin

...yaknow...I wonder if there's any chance of Team Ninja actually seeing this website, seeing that costume sketch, liking it, and making something like it. I really doubt it, but I can dream, can't I?

There are high chances that TN is looking to this site for casual stuff, while surely he look to it for the technical aspects (also if then he has to balance it with the Japanese team).

The best thing to be sure to send them a message that they will read is through twitter. I have a personal evidence: through twitter I sent them 3 videos of youtube created by me, and in the author's personal stats of the video was always reported the view of it by people in Japan (few days after their release).

Argentus

There are high chances that TN is looking to this site for casual stuff, while surely he look to it for the technical aspects (also if then he has to balance it with the Japanese team).

The best thing to be sure to send them a message that they will read is through twitter. I have a personal evidence: through twitter I sent them 3 videos of youtube created by me, and in the author's personal stats of the video was always reported the view of it by people in Japan (few days after their release).

I dont have, nor do I know how to use or navigate Twitter. Don't suppose anyone else wants to throw that doodle at them for me, or should I try to refine the design a bit before that?

Kronin

I dont have, nor do I know how to use or navigate Twitter. Don't suppose anyone else wants to throw that doodle at them for me, or should I try to refine the design a bit before that?

There is no problem for it, if you want I can send them through my twitter account ;)

For me the pics are already good in this way, I think that it's clear the general direction that you want give to the outfit for Mila.

EDIT: Anyway say me if you want send thir current version, or if you prefer to rework on them before it.

Argentus

There is no problem for it, if you want I can send them through my twitter account ;)

For me the pics are already good in this way, I think that it's clear the general direction that you want give to the outfit for Mila.

EDIT: Anyway say me if you want send thir current version, or if you prefer to rework on them before it.

Okay so quick questions on if you think i should bother trying to add

Gloves
Boots or Tennis Shoes
Bracelets/Necklace?
Lipstick and nail polish?

Or should I leave it like it is (Except deciding between heavy boots or light shoes)?

Kronin

Okay so quick questions on if you think i should bother trying to add

Gloves
Boots or Tennis Shoes
Bracelets/Necklace?
Lipstick and nail polish?

Or should I leave it like it is (Except deciding between heavy boots or light shoes)?

Well, personally I think that lipstick and nail polish could be excessive (and maybe slighty out of place if you want represent a girl with a tomboy personality).

The rest honestly I think that could work (if you are not thinking to bracelets/necklaces too much feminine), so if you think that could improve the idea of Mila in your mind I suggest you to add it (but of course these are only my 2 cents, in the end you have to do what you feel is better ;)).

Argentus

Well, personally I think that lipstick and nail polish could be excessive (and maybe slighty out of place if you want represent a girl with a tomboy personality).

The rest honestly I think that could work (if you are not thinking to bracelets/necklaces too much feminine), so if you think that could improve the idea of Mila in your mind I suggest you to add it (but of course these are only my 2 cents, in the end you have to do what you feel is better ;)).

Alrighty, I gotta go to work in ten minutes but I can definitely sketch that out tonight.

Like you can see, I'm no artist, but hopefully TN will get the idea.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD