DOA6 Deluxe Demo

Jerk

Got in for a bit during lunch time. Local VS is not available so that was a bummer.
I was on Xbox, coworker on Playstation... Game looked fine but I don't feel bad about getting it on PC now.
Matchmaking worked but I had a coulple exceptionally laggy matches and the way command inputs seemed to buffer during the lag was absolutely horrendous! When connections were better, the matches were good.

Also, some weird animations with some of the more stylized moves. Not really a bug but some of the newer move animations and hits just felt weird to me. I played mostly Christie and some of her new hand motions were super fast but kind seemed to lack "impact".

Anyway, maybe I'll get some more tonight with Brad and Eliot.

Strangerinmytub

Has anyone compiled all the special intro/outro interactions on Youtube? On another note, do you think TN have left out some unique intro/outro dialogue to avoid story spoilers?

human013

I remember seeing this in 5 and now it's in 6. Why? Do people like open stance and closed stance?

DEAD OR ALIVE 6 Online Beta Test_20190222160817.jpg

That outline by Lisa's head better not be in on March 1st. Overall I'm getting the same feeling I got with SC6. I like the gameplay but everything else is lacking.

P2p1mbs

I thought the demo would have a few more fights for the story mode besides the first fight and nothing more but I'm kinda ok with that. It forces me to play online.

I'm surprised I'm actually getting some wins since I'm getting lagged a lot.

Chapstick

Is there any way to unlock costumes like there is hair and glasses? I keep getting random outfit pieces

SoftCabbage

I doubt this but will our unlockables carry into the full game? just wanting to be sure
As noted in the demo, progress does not carry over.

I thought the demo would have a few more fights for the story mode besides the first fight and nothing more but I'm kinda ok with that. It forces me to play online. I'm surprised I'm actually getting some wins since I'm getting lagged a lot.

You still can go to Free Training for some offline fight. Set the CPU to the desired level, etc.

What' s bummer for me is that there's no on-screen Command List option. Hopefully the full version has it. This is apparently also something fighting games don't have as you would switch to Command List under pause menu back and forth just to learn it. That's annoying.

Tried online and won 4 out of 5 matches. Connection was not as bad as in 5 despite having the worst connection rate.
Edit: Forget what I said. The more I tried, the more of the same I experience. Late input, recipe for disaster, really irritating to see.
Edit2: Though again on additional note, I've been getting quite a few yellow connections and rarely green, instead of just a streak of red like in 5.

Oh and here on PS4 Fat we also even have Action and Graphic Priority options. That's nice. No problem for both though. I'm still trying to find the graphical differences between both.

Last edited:

SoftCabbage

That outline by Lisa's head better not be in on March 1st. Overall I'm getting the same feeling I got with SC6. I like the gameplay but everything else is lacking.
Just tested, apparently not just Lisa exclusively. The smoke actually makes outline on character's head as well as makes other object like car next to it to be jagged.

Anyway, notice that Lisa stays to be called La Mariposa even in casual costume. Same to Bass.

Someone has stated that the demo we're getting is a newer version than the ones the streamers are playing so theres that lmao

This is actually true btw. This demo has the day 1 patch built in. I have the retail copy given to me by KT early and I don't get the day 1 patch til well, day 1.

Also I have seen some people training with Nyotengu and Phase 4 how are they doing it o_Oo_Oo_O Even in the full game I can't access them.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
This is actually true btw. This demo has the day 1 patch built in. I have the retail copy given to me by KT early and I don't get the day 1 patch til well, day 1.

Also I have seen some people training with Nyotengu and Phase 4 how are they doing it o_Oo_Oo_O Even in the full game I can't access them.
They're in the demo

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Well "in" the demo, but you cannot select them in any modes. So I wonder how people are bypassing this. If you try to pick them you get a big fat "Unable to use in this version"
Huh! I dont have a desire to play either so you definitely got me there haha

Chapstick

Well "in" the demo, but you cannot select them in any modes. So I wonder how people are bypassing this. If you try to pick them you get a big fat "Unable to use in this version"
If you go to tutorial and press triangle you get the character specific “tutorials” where you can use both of them

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD