DOA6 List of bugs to fix and enhancements suggestions for Team Ninja

Jyu_Viole_Grace

Glad you clarified because obviously DOA5 is a much better looking game.

Yep. A more advanced engine and effects means nothing if you don't know how to use them properly.

A good art direction will be always impactful. That's why a lot people is still asking for older stages (DOA2-4) instead for new ones. These stages still feel way more "alive" than the DOA5 and DOA6 ones.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Yep. A more advanced engine and effects means nothing if you don't know how to use them properly.

A good art direction will be always impactful. That's why a lot people is still asking for older stages (DOA2-4) instead for new ones. These stages still feel way more "alive" than the DOA5 and DOA6 ones.

I think 5's stages felt alive enough to me, but I see what you're saying.

Maybe it's me, but I feel most of the stages in DOA6 are waaaaaay too big, depending on who I fight I sometimes never meet a danger zone, but people love to infinitely turtle the stages.

candynarwhal

Tina's pigtails don't unravel into her default hair style when hit with a Break Blow. This has been bugging me since release... :oops:

Also, her 6H against jumping kicks (Giant Swing, basically) doesn't have a proper "catch" sound like all the other holds do.

Where is Christie's 5U alternate hair style, anyway?

Since most of the game is literally forward-ported content, would it be asking too much of TN to be consistent about what they include? I think we're still missing some DOAX3 hair styles, too. :rolleyes:

EDIT: I'm also having weird framerate issues on the Throwdown stage - could just be my PC of course, but a couple patches ago I didn't have this slowdown...

Last edited:

Xion

Its weird that Tina's pigtails dont unravel, and ive tried so hard to get someone to notice this thread but I dont know if anyone has because it never gets acknowledged.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Idk if anyone posted or noticed it yet but if Eliot does his break blow on himself in a mirror match it'll make his neck stretch until he finishes the tumbling animation

IMG_20190730_142220.jpg

IMG_20190730_142222.jpg

IMG_20190730_142219.jpg

It also happens on Honoka and Marie Rose and Nico but it's more visible if you record it and look at it in spectator mode since the heavy dust effect can hide it as they tumble

Last edited:

Jyu_Viole_Grace

Idk if anyone posted or noticed it yet but if Eliot does his break blow on himself in a mirror match it'll make his neck stretch until he finishes the tumbling animation

It also happens on Honoka and Marie Rose and Nico but it's more visible if you record it and look at it in spectator mode since the heavy dust effect can hide it as they tumble

So we have fantastic four guest characters and we didn't even know it. Well played Shimbori, that's a great one.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
That's pretty hilarious and interesting. It reminds me of Bass doing the pick up on Marie Rose on BT. If you do it, Marie Rose's arms and legs become stretched. Only works if you used the DOA Festival outfit from Marie Rose.

This has actually been in even before the beach stage was added as well too so it was probably a major oversight xD I waited to see if they would patch it out but I guess it's there to say:rolleyes:

It's on DOA5 as well lmao. I haven't tested Bass on Marie Rose lately (it's more noticeable if Marie Rose is wearing any type outfit with too much cloth) but I would imagine (or not) if still there. But that Eliot one is the best and the most obvious. Maybe because Break blow is a new mechanic with some new animations to where they overlooked it.

Xion

Could be worse... Could be like Hitomi and a hair band appears out of nowhere.

are you trying to call me out for the stealth edit? lol :p I said the same thing but realized she does have the headband with her ponytail :eek:

oohhh but if you have the wedding dress on the headband DOES appear literally out of nowhere! lmao

I also wish the would add an option for hair styles and glasses to the random filter, so we can actually see all the different hairstyles crop up and not just default when using random.

Last edited:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Whatever the design decision was, it's not a bug.

But it's most likely because that screen is going to have a Player 1 and Player 2 selecting an option most often. So each player would be looking at the center of the screen and have their own half of the screen, as they're trained to do in the in-game view.

Chaos

LMAO! This hilarious picture reminds me of Quan Chi's stupid fatality from MK: Deadly Alliance.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
LMAO! This hilarious picture reminds me of Quan Chi's stupid fatality from MK: Deadly Alliance.
Lol xD Also you brung me alot of nostalgia, this is me and my sister's favorite MK, we loved just stabbing each other and all the bloodspill xD

Addictrian

I would really liketo see a change in the character menu select screen.

it bothered me from the start that the recolor costumes have their own slot horizontal.

I think they should appear vertical after choosing the original color costume --->

this long scrolling down thing with the costumes is so annoying

You know what i mean ?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD