DOA6 List of bugs to fix and enhancements suggestions for Team Ninja

Xion

I finally got a message back from DOATEC on twitter! hopefully they fix the hit effects and some of the missing animations on costumes I pointed out...

Shining_Wave

Not a bug, but the lazy and odd graphic design choices ...I don't know. Did they just go with the first idea they had and make no attempt at refinement? Why cover up the focal point?

Select_old.jpg

Fixed!

Select_new.jpg

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I'm still getting inconsistent slowdown on PC some boots. Some boots it's fine. Some boots it's slowdown city. Sometimes closing and reopening app fixes it. Sometimes changing back and forth between fullscreen and borderless fixes it. Sometimes. Not today. I can't figure out what the common issue is but it's not just me. And then the slowdown syncs between players online. -_-
I know this isn't just me either. My pc's way above spec (i7-6820HK, 8GB GTX1070, 64GB ram) so I really don't know. It's some bug and it's tied to something but god knows what

Addictrian

Not a bug, but the lazy and odd graphic design choices ...I don't know. Did they just go with the first idea they had and make no attempt at refinement? Why cover up the focal point?

View attachment 28975

Fixed!

View attachment 28976

Did you do this ? Can you do the same for the Character select sreen when it comes to recolor costumes as an example =? Would be nice if someone actually could do this for me .

If you know what i mean =)

Sotherius

Since part of the thread name is "Enhancements suggestions". I have some ideas, and i would like to know if players think they are good.

Fixing Forbidden fortune: Okay, everyone knows how i like to complain about the performance issue on this stage in specific. But i think i have good ideas on how to solve it.
Option 1: Remove that wall filled with barrels on the lower floor.
Option 2: Tone down the fire effects of the game.
Option 3: give us a graphical settings option to tone down fire effects in general, since throwdown is another stage that takes more resources than the rest of the game.

But, on another subject, about the PC online "feature" that will change your graphical settings and lower resolution for online. A basic fix to that, one that Killer Instinct has, is having a benchmark mode, where the game would run a simulation of what would be more heavy for the pc to run (Which currently is Nico busting someone through the explosive wall in forbidden fortune from a certain angle), and measuring that and using those results define how the game will run online for the player, instead of using whatever source of arbitrary info the game currently uses to see what kind of resolution a pc should run.

Shining_Wave

It would be cool if DOA incorporated gestures that you could map to your controller. Taunts are fun, and I miss being able to toss one out after a KO. But what if you could also say 'thanks' or 'good game' or display respect.

20190831_230527.jpg

Also a beefier photo mode, maybe some filters would be nice.

Xion

i guess were treading some gray area..you suggestions would be enhancement to the taunts so its ok I guess, but no character requests

Addictrian

I really wish they change the Vctory Poses again . In Miyabi Stage the first month the Victory Poses where in front of the HOuse and the Backstreet , Nowadays after the Updates it is in front of the ugly fence .

Dont know why they changed it to that .

Also i think the Victory poses could be in better placement .In front of the big white sculpture .ect.

And i really want that they change the Hair Animation for the guys. all the Hair looks stiff and hard and have no or tiny little movement . In DO 2 Ultimate ,3,and 4 the Movement and Physics of ALL characters and the guys were flowting and much better .

This is someting that really annys me every time i play the game . Asthetic wise

SaihateDYNAMO

This stage. Bo-ring. Perhaps install some smashables... torches, maybe. Stale!

View attachment 30116
I always felt like this stage was unfinished and there was supposed to be a bridge over the water, similar to the one in Kyoto in Bloom, as well as a bit more pathway in the forest instead of that invisible wall on the right side of the stage.

Xion

This is only for the Xbox One X version

1. Fix the stutter in character select when selecting the second character.
2. Tone down graphics mode so we can use it. At the moment it runs at 20-30fps.

other suggestion...
1. this is because the game runs in 4k outside of gameplay regardless of what graphic option you pick. making the characters render at the action resolution would easily fix that.
2. thats unnecessary, just improve the resolution of the action mode so its stable but higher than 1080p. keep 4k mode for next gen BC.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD