DOA6 List of bugs to fix and enhancements suggestions for Team Ninja

kingo

PC multi-display issue
Screenshot_443.png

Running the game on my 2560x1440 monitor (with the matching resolution setting in game) on fullscreen leaves a small section that bleeds onto my 2nd monitor. The rightmost edge of the black date/time box on the left is the edge of my 2nd 1080p display. On windowed mode the edge of the game window occupies only a single line of pixles on the side of my 2nd display but its there. Borderless seems to make the game stay on my main display, but it may well still be bleeding an edge of pixels that i can't actually see without a border.

I've found that setting the game to windowed, resizing the game to fit on my main display, then switching back to fullscreen appears to eliminate the issue, but I'm only going off what i can see on the display. If you switch back to windowed it creates the issue again, but you can just resize it again.

Last edited:
You hold the share button lol. Unless you changed the option to just tap for screenshots
I understand that. That's what I mean is why would I need to hold the "Share" button down? I don't want to activate the Share feature for my PS4. I just want the photos to be saved in the game without interrupting the game itself like the share button does. I hope that explanation is clearer but thanks for the feedback.

werewolfgold

I think they need to localize the costume damage for the break blows. Punching Diego in the face and having his shirt disintegrate is the stupidest thing. Also, punching someone in the stomach so hard, their ponytail comes undone is similarly nonsense.

t1Rabbit

Xbox One X Graphics mode is pretty much useless. It fluctuates between 30-40 FPS and you drop your moves because of it.
I know these kind of games needs 60 FPS but the performance mode is underwhelming on the One X, im sure this machine can do better than this graphics wise.

KwonJigglypuff

The upper level of Forbidden Fortune is terrible. I mean, it looks ugly when the ship is shaking. Don't know how to explain but the floor weirdly moves but not the ship itself.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD