DOA6 List of bugs to fix and enhancements suggestions for Team Ninja

TOBMAST3R

PS4 PRO is going to crash when using Hayate in Arcade Mode (Legendary) from time to time (happened 4 times now).
You'll get booted back into the PS4 main menu. Playing with Hitomi causes no crashes. (other characters were not used by now)

When changing the sound (volume) settings from 80 to 40 for example, the explosion of the "secret chamber" in the sunken ship still has the default volume which is extremely loud compared to the rest.

Various glitches in the Miyabi stage.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
In Arcade and Time Attack when the computer randomly chooses a section in Unforgettale it is never Miyama, Las Vegas or Danger Zone and always Taylor's bar or Hotzone. I haven't seen any of the former sections since finishing the story mode more than a week ago.

Last edited:

Shining_Wave

Taylor's Bar and Hot Zone EVERY TIME, it's very annoying because I really really like Danger Zone. Unforgettable? More like unselectable.

Speaking of DZ, how awesome would it be to choose your own colors for the floor? C'mon.

20190310_072118.jpg

Lycanthrope -R-

Can we talk about how there are no move names in the command lists? You'd think somebody in the dev team would've caught that. It's just a long deluge of buttons in a list.

And then some of the loading screens reference the moves by name, but they aren't there when you go to look.

Also, give the dudes 3 more costumes to match the amount the women have. There are plenty to choose from from previous games.

KwonJigglypuff

It's just a detail and I actually understand as I was mixing "Hot Zone" and "Danger Zone" back in 2012 myself, but they should replace the small text...

All the descriptions were directly copy pasted by TN (or their translators) from:
- DOA5 official website for Hot Zone
- IGN wiki for Taylor's Bar/Fuel (first paragraph is original)
- TGS 2014's press kit for Danger Zone (
- DOA Wiki for Gambler's Paradise (no talk about the DOAX sign which was removed, of course)
- DOA Wiki for Sacred Miyama (they actually seem to aknowledge the "season mechanic" Tengu had was worthy of the museum)

D1Y5YAGX0AE9KCV.jpg

Addictrian

First male characters had no navels at all, then after complaints they added a too tiny, wrongly placed navel, after more complaints they added a proper navel to the right location, but they left the tiny navel on the bodies, so now many male characters have two navels...

40282632563_d6ff34bb3a_o.png

Kasumi's and Hayate's hair textures are very low resolution and showcase errors such as these weird pixelation patterns:

31761990147_054594e859_o.png

45986058104_4b294b8e37_o.png

And besides that Non Love for the Males they really should polish that and give them more realistic Bulges also . Just for an asthetic Point of view. Im glad they gave them more Love in the Beginning .But still there is a little bit more work to do on them =)

Last edited:

Xion

they have somehow fucked up Tinas hair..fixed a few little things but, now I have to add that.

zoo

I'm still confused about costume points with arcade. Sometimes I'll get like 600 and other times will only be 12.. on the same difficulty too. Is it random or is there a reason I'm not aware of?

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I'm still confused about costume points with arcade. Sometimes I'll get like 600 and other times will only be 12.. on the same difficulty too. Is it random or is there a reason I'm not aware of?
What platform are you playing on?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD