Examining DOA7 Hiroaki Morita Tweets Legitimacy

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
As of September - the tweets of Hiroaki Morita make him a potential Team NINJA leaker.

He was correct about RONIN as it was announced earlier this week (to my knowledge it wasn't really mentioned by anyone prior to that) and he wrote about the game in his leaks.

We also have what appears to be an unconfirmed Dead or Alive 7 logo that sprouted from an anonymous account on 4chan. The Internet has been enjoying this one.

Tbh unless it's from an official DOA source I'm not buying it, I don't recall a doa leak besides the 2014 Halloween dlc one and I don't think they're gonna risk another leak. I need to really see to believe

If there's not a doa6 update or sequel in the works I'm not tripping tbh, doa6 and LR are still there and I'm still modding it and others are too so it's not a total let down

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Tbh unless it's from an official DOA source I'm not buying it, I don't recall a doa leak besides the 2014 Halloween dlc one and I don't think they're gonna risk another leak. I need to really see to believe

If there's not a doa6 update or sequel in the works I'm not tripping tbh, doa6 and LR are still there and I'm still modding it and others are too so it's not a total let down

I feel like I remember seeing Rachel's posterboard getting leaked at a TGS for something, I just can't remember what it was for, but I hear yah. Still found it interesting.

What do you think about RONIN's announcement when you couple it with the leaks made months ago?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I feel like I remember seeing Rachel's posterboard getting leaked at a TGS for something, I just can't remember what it was for, but I hear yah. Still found it interesting.

What do you think about RONIN's announcement when you couple it with the leaks made months ago?
Ronin I can definitely feel is genuine since TN i always felt wanted to make a JRPG that's mainstream and they did that with Nioh and now I think they want to do it again but in a different game. I think now they're probably leaning towards the JRPG genre since imo, TN and KT run that really well. I think they're scared to do another DOA project since DOA6 didn't do as well as they wanted so for now they're boxed in and trying to play it safe

I don't mind tho since Ronin does look fun and I really enjoyed trying out Nioh 2, they definitely have that games formula down to a T!

Kasumi-Phase-X

As of September - the tweets of Hiroaki Morita make him a potential Team NINJA leaker.

He was correct about RONIN as it was announced earlier this week (to my knowledge it wasn't really mentioned by anyone prior to that) and he wrote about the game in his leaks.

We also have what appears to be an unconfirmed Dead or Alive 7 logo that sprouted from an anonymous account on 4chan. The Internet has been enjoying this one.

It just seems a bit too soon for a Dead or Alive 7 considering DOA6 had mixed reception and bunch of controversy to the point that the games lifespan has been cut. If I had to say one cool thing is there is a Nintendo Switch as system along side Xbox Series, PS5, & Steam.

The only thing I would hope for a DOA7 is they took every pages from DOA5 & DOAX games (mainly DOAX3 & DOAXVV) from costumes (DOA5 & DOAX), exclusive content (DOAX), fanservice features (DOA5 & DOAX), and being released only in Japan/Asia (DOAX).

onelasttime

I want to believe!!!!!!

CFW

Looking a bit too much like tekken 7’s logo, but wishful thinking got me... Would like for it to be real.

rjqnraos19

8.jpg

I want to believe it's real but...
It just looks like someone tried to find DOA font but failed

P2p1mbs

I misread the date as 03 2023 and was thinking it HAD to be fake if the release date is early next year. Then I saw it was actually Q3. Even then, that still seems to me to be too early if they haven't even officially announced it yet...

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I misread the date as 03 2023 and was thinking it HAD to be fake if the release date is early next year. Then I saw it was actually Q3. Even then, that still seems to me to be too early if they haven't even officially announced it yet...

There is still time for delays. I think a lot of people found Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty's release date suspicious as well.

gfg$

Jason Blake (Team Ninja stuff,nicknamed SuperSonic) commented that it is fake under Emerys post with this DOA 7 picture on YT

Attachments

• IMG_20220918_165604.jpg
    IMG_20220918_165604.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 91

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Tbh I don't think it's too early, if they were hypothetically working on a DOA6 update or DOA7, they would probably have alot of progress by now since it's been two years since the support end and we have seen they wanted to make a sequel but they haven't gotten the approval yet to do so since atp a DOA game is more a risk than a gain based on how DOA6 did towards the end of its lifespan

But then again we don't even know if there's even anything they've been working on, for all we know they haven't done anything xD

gfg$

I believed to Master when he said he didn't know Morita and that made him some kind of unreliable source for me. And then his leaks turned to be right thing

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
morita is a real name, he works on DOA6 arcade version

Yeah I remember the name also being in the credits. Name could be real sure, but I think it's rather easy to just grab a random name in the game credits and claim to be said person.

Even if it was real, Jason does actually work for TN though, if he says it's fake then he's probably not wrong lol.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
It really is just a fever dream at this point. I definitely don’t see a DOA7 happen anytime soon. Especially since there was around 6-7 years between 5 and 6. I think a DOA7 or something similar would appear around 2027, but even that is wishful thinking.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I mean, to be fair, they wouldn't confirm something is real, but ya DoA7 is unlikely to ever be a thing.
Yeah, plus knowing TN they're more likely to just make a DOA6 update title like they did with +, Ultimate, Arcade, and LR. I don't think they'd waste assets and just jump to a fully new game just like that tbh.

But even then I don't see that happening anytime soon either. I'm not really concerned tho since there's still 6 and LR and other stuff to do. I rather wait for a good game then risk getting an unfinished game that'll stop support a year later

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD