Community Flawed Mindset in the FGC

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I alluded to the issue more than anything in that it's not particularly what WAZAAAAA said but how he said it. No one, except maybe a couple people actually viewed the statements as a "joke" or something resembling humour. He pretty much came off like a massive dick in his statements, although he wasn't intending to be. I personally found it incredibly disrespectful to anyone actually making an effort to quote-unquote "GIT GUD". However, if the individuals were acting like massive whiny scrubs *coughscompetitivedeadoralivegroupcoughs*, then the 'GIT GUD' statement would make more justified sense.

There's a difference between a whiny-ass scrub and someone actually trying to improve their game. I know what it's like to be a part of community that tries to get better at the game, but it's just that damn hard for some people. Having a fucking elitest mindset just compounds the frustrations and makes the FGC worse overall, on top of seeming like a hostile, dog-eat-dog environment.

Last edited:

WAZAAAAA

I alluded to the issue more than anything in that it's not particularly what WAZAAAAA said but how he said it. No one, except maybe a couple people actually viewed the statements as a "joke" or something resembling humour. He pretty much came off like a massive dick in his statements, although he wasn't intending to be. I personally found it incredibly disrespectful to anyone actually making an effort to quote-unquote "GIT GUD".
Don't worry man I'm used to see people respond to HOW I said something instead of WHAT I said. I could act like the most well-mannered mother fucker on the planet for sure, nobody would misunderstand and everyone would love me, but that's no fun huehue

WAZAAAAA

No thanks, I'm good.
doitus4.jpg

6 times

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Don't worry man I'm used to see people respond to HOW I said something instead of WHAT I said. I could act like the most well-mannered mother fucker on the planet for sure, nobody would misunderstand and everyone would love me, but that's no fun huehue
"No fun"?

You could've been one of the most positive influences in the FGC if you did such a thing in earnest.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD