Granblue Fantasy Versus - New Arc System Works game

Ninoasker

GBF’s 5th anniversary is here, and it brough a new trailer for Versus with it.
Lowain joins the battle (along Elsam and Tomoi)!

Kinda disappointed that we only got 1 character reveal but... better that than nothing!

Tyaren

Standard Donor
This and the Granblue JRPG are so bought (please let both be 2019! >__<)! I love everything about it. :D

Ninoasker

This and the Granblue JRPG are so bought (please let both be 2019! >__<)! I love everything about it. :D
Good to hear that, GBF is a great franchise and I'm so happy these games are giving more people the chance to discover it!

BTW, to everyone interested in learning about the story and characters before Versus and ReLink get released, now it's a good time to start playing the phone game! They are giving out lots of goodies like free gacha draws everyday (till March 31st), new jobs, more side stories (events without time limit where you can obtain special characters such as Sandalphon, who's a really important character for the story and it's also a really good SSR character, so for newbies he'll come handy!)... don't waste time and join now that you can!

human013

Looking at his character portrait, I thought he would be more serious, but he looks fun. Reminds me of Taokaka and her mini cats. The giant female looks like an interesting mechanic. I want to see more gameplay though, but as of right now it's an instant buy regardless.

Ninoasker

Looking at his character portrait, I thought he would be more serious, but he looks fun. Reminds me of Taokaka and her mini cats. The giant female looks like an interesting mechanic. I want to see more gameplay though, but as of right now it's an instant buy regardless.
Nah, Lowain and his buddies are everything but serious, they are the token comedic character in the franchise. To get an idea, they’re basically Zack but x3 lol.
I’m also interested on what were those moves that featured Yggdrasil on them, for what they’ve shown I’m guessing she’ll be sort of like an assistant for Lowain’s super attacks, kinda like the super attacks for some characters in FighterZ where they get assistance (like A18 with A17/Krillin and Gohan with Goten).

human013

Nah, Lowain and his buddies are everything but serious, they are the token comedic character in the franchise. To get an idea, they’re basically Zack but x3 lol.
I’m also interested on what were those moves that featured Yggdrasil on them, for what they’ve shown I’m guessing she’ll be sort of like an assistant for Lowain’s super attacks, kinda like the super attacks for some characters in FighterZ where they get assistance (like A18 with A17/Krillin and Gohan with Goten).
It looked like she was controllable so I don't even know what to expect. Maybe she has a time limit.

Macca Beam

i grit my teeth through 3 hours of that stream for one character reveal. why do i keep falling for the japanese talk show meme

p.s. the pink haired monster REALLY reminds me of honkers

Ninoasker

i grit my teeth through 3 hours of that stream for one character reveal. why do i keep falling for the japanese talk show meme

p.s. the pink haired monster REALLY reminds me of honkers
Tbh the stream itself was more focused to the anniversary of the actual phone game so... can't blame them lol

Ninoasker

Queen Ladiva confirmed to come to GBFVS as her wresling persona, making her the obvious grappler character! She’s called Fastiva in the trailer cause that’s her Japanese name, Ladiva is her translated one!

Last edited:

Radiance

I liked them, gave us a look how the game pace is going to flow and it reminds me a lot of Blazblue/GG which I love. I don't want to see too much but save it for the beta

Tyaren

Standard Donor
What a pretty and utterly charming game:

D75v8JyVsAAGHqo.jpg

D75wBbXVUAANyn7.jpg

D75wGcEVUAE6LzC.jpg

Here's some gameplay:

While this type of 2D fighting game isn't really for me, I can't wait to play the Granblue Fantasy JRPG. I love everything about Granblue: the art, the music, the setting, the characters...

@Jadeinchains

Ninoasker

GBF being some quality shit even for its spin offs games wig!

I wasn’t able to play too much since smh my connection was failing or something and everytime I tried to start a match it just wouldn’t start? But the 3 I played were so fun and I honestly cannot wait for the next 2 days to try it more, and for the full game to drop!

Now, if only they’d add Albert... I made sure to ask for him on the survey lmao
What a pretty and utterly charming game:

D75v8JyVsAAGHqo.jpg

D75wBbXVUAANyn7.jpg

D75wGcEVUAE6LzC.jpg

Here's some gameplay:

While this type of 2D fighting game isn't really for me, I can't wait to play the Granblue Fantasy JRPG. I love everything about Granblue: the art, the music, the setting, the characters...

@Jadeinchains
Then if you want something while the JRPG drops, play the phone game! Even if its just for the story, you won’t regret.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD