"I'm coming!" Ein's general discussion thread

JAG THE GEMINI

+1 is nice but Ein's not as fast as Hayate and can't take as much advantage of it. 236K needed to be more than +1 also.

3P is -2 on NH and I haven't payed attention to Ein's 236p actually, looks to do decent damage comparable to Hayate' s matches I've seen though.

F+K tracks but not a single move in his PP6PK string tracks and neither does 3P. I'm slightly worried about him.

Sidestep K is a faster variant of 2H+K.

Ein's most likely will be a true mid and do the most damage out of the 3 with the move, it's blasphemy otherwise.

Thanks for answering Zeo.

Imo Ein´s 46K should give at least plus 3... But what can we do...

3P still slightly minus on hit... Was expecting this. That´s exactly what I always didn´t like about
that move. Why not neutral or at least +1?

F+K.. never really used that move. I thought that Ein might have trouble ´cause of the new
DOA5 side step system.

Side step K is a faster 2H+K? Now this sounds interesting to me!

And hopefully his 236P will be the best.

Aven Kujo-Gin

Don´t know if this video was posted, but it looks like his 8K now causes a bounce in CH.
1:55

Edit: Another update, looks like :7::P: can be followed by :4::6::P: after the GB.
dk7t.jpg

Last edited:

Tenryuga

The vibrations are good from that indeed. Especially when I YOLO through the stun threshold with 1K6PP.

xSA Mulatto

well. Ein wasn't buffed...:( What do you guys think about hitomi pretty much being an upgraded version of the one and only?

JAG THE GEMINI

well. Ein wasn't buffed...:( What do you guys think about hitomi pretty much being an upgraded version of the one and only?

To be honest i didn´t expect any buffs... It wasn´t a real balance patch, but the things they changed are really good imo. The one thing i was just hoping for was to change 6P+K back to DOA4 style, but whatever...

I guess the only buff is his new costume... I don´t understand how people can dislike it, it´s like Ein transformed into Devil Jin... Win/Win situation imo.

Tenryuga

Hitomi isn't really an upgraded version of Ein because she has nothing on his zoning / keepaway and 46P IMO. She wins everywhere else though lol. I'm not really feeling Ein's new costume but I was never a fan of Devil Jin either. Maybe wearing it with the shades will make it look cooler.

Xernuht

I guess the only buff is his new costume... I don´t understand how people can dislike it, it´s like Ein transformed into Devil Jin... Win/Win situation imo.

That's probably it... not everyone likes Tekken, so any remotely similar design must be shit.

To be fair, from the waist up it kinda looks like bondage gear.

JAG THE GEMINI

I see your points and maybe it is because some people don´t like Tekken and others think it looks like bondage-gear, lol

Since i like some Tekken games and mained Devil Jin in T5, i can only say that i really like Ein´s new costume.

Number 13

Didn't like his new outfit at all when first shown (to be fair though it was a back shot from the waist up showing off bondage gear.), but when it shown waist down it made the outfit better overall(Thank god no short shorts ) although IMO worst outfit still out of his current 4 outfits now. I might buy it still, but honestly other character outfits impressed me more notably Rig in that Donnie Darko get-up

Thought initially in that one screenshot of someone with a cape vs Hitomi that was supposed to be" Super Ein" outfit which I would have bought no question, but it turned out to be Jacky so TN with that trolling tech lol

Xernuht

I see your points and maybe it is because some people don´t like Tekken and others think it looks like bondage-gear, lol

Since i like some Tekken games and mained Devil Jin in T5, i can only say that i really like Ein´s new costume.

I do too. I'm starting to figure out Ein, so a better costume than his C1 is highly appreciated. Now we just need Secret Agent Ein... or just a DLC devoted to putting the guys in snazzy suits.

xSA Mulatto

not a real balance patch why would they just appeal to the nerfs... why not do the full job of doing the rest of the cast the favor of making the game a more truly balanced creation? either way on the side note eins new constume is so sweet. does give off the devil jin type vibe to him

BolverkGTM

Maybe wearing it with the shades will make it look cooler.

The shades make every costume good. That's Ein's ultimate tool. Screw 46P. Screw 3P. Screw 1K. They're nothing. Ein's strongest tool in DoA5U is his shades. They could nerf Ein to becoming the worst character in the game by a landslide and I'd still play him for the shades. If they ever nerf the shades, I'm dropping him.

Crext

Standard Donor
The shades make every costume good. That's Ein's ultimate tool. Screw 46P. Screw 3P. Screw 1K. They're nothing. Ein's strongest tool in DoA5U is his shades. They could nerf Ein to becoming the worst character in the game by a landslide and I'd still play him for the shades. If they ever nerf the shades, I'm dropping him.

I agree so much with this, but what if others start getting the shades?

Kronin

Hi guys, I created this thread just fordiscussing my idea about a possible design for Ein to present in a new contest (this time a casual design and nothing of crazy), in addition for people to post their ideas about designs for Ein in order to discuss the eventuality of them.

http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/eins-outfit-quest.5235/

About my case, I would really like to get your feedback and suggestions about my design (still not colored just for this reason): if it's ok or sucks, if there are some things so-so or out of place or if something is really fitting and so on... Every kind of feedback is well accepted, especially the negative ones: this outfit can improve for appealing the majority of his fandom (or players in general) only listening to honest opinions, so if you think that I made something horrible, don't worry to say me, on the opposite I invite you to do it. I hope that this I will be able together with your help to come with something able to appeal Ein's fandom, I know that I had to do this before, but I'm sure that Lat Round will give us another possibility to present our ideas to TN, hoping that the theme will remain again free one. alternatively it would be always possible to build our ideal design in the hope of some kind heart that will create mods for them to use on the PC version.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I don’t know if this is the right thread to post this but how can do I do Ein’s WRK 2 times in a row quickly ? I’m struggling a lot with it.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I don’t know if this is the right thread to post this but how can do I do Ein’s WRK 2 times in a row quickly ? I’m struggling a lot with it.

You can input 33 (:3::3:) for the WRK. It's what I do with Leon. You just have to make sure you pre-buffer 33 before the animation of your previous attack finishes. If you wait a bit too late you'll just get Ein's 3K etc.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
You can input 33 (:3::3:) for the WRK. It's what I do with Leon. You just have to make sure you pre-buffer 33 before the animation of your previous attack finishes. If you wait a bit too late you'll just get Ein's 3K etc.
I see, I’ll try that. Thank you very much ❤️❤️❤️

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD