Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeinchains

Nevermind Ayane and Marie Rose, Can they reveal the real star of the show at TGS? The real queen, Primadonna, Icon, Alive person that Is Lisa?!
While all of you stress about If your faves will be in the base game of doa6 some of us had literal slabs of concrete fall onto our faves as explosions rocked an entire oil rig and so are truly perturbed of If their fave will return...So in layman's terms basically, TN please reveal Lisa soon so that I can know she's in the game and so that I can go crazy with hype for how awesome she looks. :)

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
There are enough hints to suggest that she is alive... she is not going anywhere. I love Lisa, but how is she 'real" she hid behind a mask as a hobby and is probably the shadiest character in the game.

Ninja.Gaiden.full.706982.jpg

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Nevermind Ayane and Marie Rose, Can they reveal the real star of the show at TGS? The real queen, Primadonna, Icon, Alive person that Is Lisa?!
While all of you stress about If your faves will be in the base game of doa6 some of us had literal slabs of concrete fall onto our faves as explosions rocked an entire oil rig and so are truly perturbed of If their fave will return...So in layman's terms basically, TN please reveal Lisa soon so that I can know she's in the game and so that I can go crazy with hype for how awesome she looks. :)

tenor.gif

DyByHands

Seeing as how characters with hoods or masks can loose the hood or mask in game, I would be cool to have that as a cosmetic option when picking a character, like the hair/hats/glasses from 5. Let us start the match with Rigs default being hoodless or Hayabusa being maskless. It adds a different look to them.

Raansu

Nope, she dead! lol

I'm sure she will be in the game somehow, but if she's not I wont miss her. Hate fighting her.

zoo

Lisa will be in 100%, if Helena survived doa 4 she'll be fine. Getting rid of the minority female character with a unique playstyle just doesn't seem plausible. Like I guess they could pull a SCV and replace her with someone similar but cmon now lol she'll be in. Story wise she's one of the most interesting along with Rig I find since they both have 2 sides to their role.

Raansu

Lisa will be in 100%, if Helena survived doa 4 she'll be fine. Getting rid of the minority female character with a unique playstyle just doesn't seem plausible. Like I guess they could pull a SCV and replace her with someone similar but cmon now lol she'll be in. Story wise she's one of the most interesting along with Rig I find since they both have 2 sides to their role.

Ya, but the difference is we saw Zack swoop in and save her. Lisa was crushed by a collapsing building.

axouel2009

Well My heart belong to doa2...

Bloody Sakura

Traditional and modern Tenjinmon clan outfit used for massacre missions. The red color is made so that no blood spots are visible on the outfit.

axel-massa-kasumi01.jpg

Nocturnal mist
Traditional and modern tenjinmon clan outfit used for the most stealth missions.

axel-massa-kasumi02.jpg

axel-massa-kasumi-dress-3.jpg

you may not like my vision of things, but I think DOA designs deserve ,for some, a second life.
I will post here different DOA2 inspired designs :)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Well My heart belong to doa2...

Bloody Sakura

Traditional and modern Tenjinmon clan outfit used for massacre missions. The red color is made so that no blood spots are visible on the outfit.

axel-massa-kasumi01.jpg

Nocturnal mist
Traditional and modern tenjinmon clan outfit used for the most stealth missions.

axel-massa-kasumi02.jpg

axel-massa-kasumi-dress-3.jpg

you may not like my vision of things, but I think DOA designs deserve ,for some, a second life.
I will post here different DOA2 inspired designs :)
That Kasumi red outfit design tho <3
latest

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The image a little bit bigger:

Dl8tYkYVsAAAVOP.jpg:orig

Why are parts of Leifang's costume so low polygon? Not even DOA5 had so clearly visible polygon edges? Apart from that the modelling of both characters is beautifully done. I love the new, detailed hands.

axouel2009

I totally dunno how a poor latino guys from new york could live ine honk kong knowing he have to protect his mother ( if the ending of leifang took place ine USA that could have been a nice theory tho )
But Diego could be the guy who bothered her before DOA1, you know the guy jann lee beat up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD