Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Am I crazy or does it look as if Bayman has, smiliar to his beard shadow, the same on his chest? Looks like a shaved, hairy chest:

Look at in full size:
DqczYzUVsAAfBtR.jpg:orig

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Bayman and Bass are too metro looking with no body hair. No offense, just sayin'. They should be burlier.
Who says Bayman doesn’t have body hair?? He might have on places we can’t see.
phase-4 has to be included in the 25 even if nyo is not. phase isnt preorder dlc. shes deluxe edition dlc. meaning even if you dont preorder the deluxe edition, when you buy it, phase will be included. so by yalls logic, theres room for one more character: raidou. obviously.
In the 3rd part of the Dualshockers interview they revealed that they didn’t want to bring Phase 4 to DOA6 but didn’t want to disappoint the fans either so that’s why she’s preorder deluxe DLC. Why would they include phase in the DLC pack if she’s not part of the base roster?
Raidou will definitely be one of the 25, he plays a big part in the plot of the ninja’s, DOATEC and Honoka. Since they’re picking characters based on story there is no doubt he will be in.

juliusxcix

I’m going to politely disagree. Phase-4 is just a Kasumi clone that they likely weren’t intending to make a playable character in 6, but saw an easy way to get people into the deluxe version. The costume pack was probably planned out in advance. I bet it’s just got the main characters in game roster, which I am predicting to not include dlc characters like Nyotengu and Phase-4. Besides, the base roster in 5 was 24, so it seems more likely for them to start the next game with 25 characters on the disc, not 23. Why would you start the next installment with a smaller roster?

Tell me I am wrong all you guys want, but there’s no proof siding with anyone right now. I am just posting my prediction just like everyone else.
doa5 also had guest characters.

juliusxcix

Who says Bayman doesn’t have body hair?? He might have on places we can’t see.

In the 3rd part of the Dualshockers interview they revealed that they didn’t want to bring Phase 4 to DOA6 but didn’t want to disappoint the fans either so that’s why she’s preorder deluxe DLC. Why would they include phase in the DLC pack if she’s not part of the base roster?
Raidou will definitely be one of the 25, he plays a big part in the plot of the ninja’s, DOATEC and Honoka. Since they’re picking characters based on story there is no doubt he will be in.
because itd be more money. why wouldnt they give her a dlc skin for a dlc pack you can get with the phase4 edition of the game

RetroMe91

because itd be more money. why wouldnt they give her a dlc skin for a dlc pack you can get with the phase4 edition of the game
What would be more money is giving Phase-4 and Nyotengu dlc to match the set later... especially when Phase-4 and Nyotengu are far more popular than all of the male characters...

juliusxcix

What would be more money is giving Phase-4 and Nyotengu dlc to match the set later... especially when Phase-4 and Nyotengu are far more popular than all of the male characters...
so instead of that, yall are expecting an entire character to make the roster... i have to laugh

Onryoki

Standard Donor
so instead of that, yall are expecting an entire character to make the roster... i have to laugh
What character expect to make the roster? Phase4 and Nyotengu are confirmed. I really do not understand what you’re saying because it doesn’t make sense, honestly.

juliusxcix

What character expect to make the roster? Phase4 and Nyotengu are confirmed. I really do not understand what you’re saying because it doesn’t make sense, honestly.
if you take nyo and phase out of the 25, you need to replace them with different characters to hit the 25 character roster.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
if you take nyo and phase out of the 25, you need to replace them with different characters to hit the 25 character roster.
We will have a 27 character roster though, 25 base roster, 2 DLC. We already have 21 characters. 18 revealed and 3 announced/leaked (Kokoro, Lisa and the New chick). The 4 that aren’t revealed yet might be Raidou, Brad Wong, Gen fu and Eliot.

RetroMe91

We will have a 27 character roster though, 25 base roster, 2 DLC. We already have 21 characters. 18 revealed and 3 announced/leaked (Kokoro, Lisa and the New chick). The 4 that aren’t revealed yet might be Raidou, Brad Wong, Gen fu and Eliot.
Hypothetically, they could cut Gen Fu and Raidou for fan favorites Momiji and Rachel, but I see them using those two as DLC for just how much money they would make off of them. It’s also possible they would use Alpha instead of Raidou again, but let’s hope not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD