Characters Lolicopter - [Marie Rose Information & Discussion Thread]

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Damn this thread has been dead a while 0.o well I found some more Debris tech with Marie Rose that's guaranteed, I think the PB one is my personal favorite:

Nice, I recommend making it on middleweights though for compensation since lightweights differ on heavier. It's why middleweights are used for mostly everything since what works on mids should work on lightweights (generally for the most part). When you get a chance, try it on yourself for back tech strategies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Nice, I recommend making it on middleweights though for compensation since lightweights differ on heavier. It's why middleweights are used for mostly everything since what works on mids should work on lightweights (generally for the most part). When you get a chance, try it on yourself for back tech strategies.
Is there a way to make them back tech rather than side tech or do you have to record for that?

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Is there a way to make them back tech rather than side tech or do you have to record for that?

Well the CPU could do it, it's just that when they back tech they'll get hit with the coconut/buckets still but it wouldn't be a force tech. Only difference is that the CPU tech rolls at the exact frame if you do moves that isn't a ground pound, now the only issue with ground pounds is that they have the option to back tech, they'll get hit by the bucket anyway but it wouldn't be a force tech, so you could get another stun rather than a launcher or something (if that makes sense).

Seriously though, who back techs near a wall anyway heheheheheh :)

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I don't want to spam statuses but I think Marie Rose is destined to be my main. I was told whilst playing as her for the first time online that it was the best match he'd ever had in a long time and that there was no spamming and that I played fair (well, he did win 3-2 so if I had won he'd probably be raging lol) I don't like my voice so my mic was muted >.> I was like 'thanks bro' and realised it was turned off in settings xD

I do think he was being borderline sarcastic, I kept spamming 6P and 8K a lot but that was a habit from tag from when I did the AI destroying punching spam team aka bayman and marie rose

illninofan

Trying to work the Rondo and Minuet into these chains is a bit of a challenge, but I can tell it's worth it. Can throw the opponent for a loop if used properly.

illninofan

Damn this thread has been dead a while 0.o well I found some more Debris tech with Marie Rose that's guaranteed, I think the PB one is my personal favorite:

I think I'd panic and wouldn't be able to take advantage of these during an actual match.

Insane reactions.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD