Characters Lolicopter - [Marie Rose Information & Discussion Thread]

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
WAIT, is her C4 actually a separate costume in itself? or is it just her C1 with toggle-able pieces? I always thought it was her C1 with optional parts.
You know how Team Ninja operates by now. They'll remove pieces from one costume and make it a "separate" costume all together. A prime example that comes to mind is Eliot's C4, which is just his C2 without the jacket and hat.

TRI Mike

She seems solid and very unique. I like that. I'm definitely gonna use her as I'm looking for a fast character to interrupt everyone who interrupts my Tina and Rachel.

I MAIN FOUR BLONDES

Kodachi

Standard Donor
First Marie Rose Cosplay!
proxy.jpg

so cute :'D

Brute

Standard Donor
Not a fan of the outfit, but that's a pretty high-quality cosplay. Props to them.

RoboJoe

The thing that bothers me about Marie is that she's in Alpha's weight class, but I wonder what she'll have to make up for that. Other than her mid crushing roll, I don't see anything that stands out as "Wow! That's so good!" nor have I heard of anything from JPN players. Just something that's been in the back of my mind regarding Marie, hope she turns out okay.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
The thing that bothers me about Marie is that she's in Alpha's weight class, but I wonder what she'll have to make up for that.
Hold up, she's a feather weight character? Wow, then players are probably going to have to be extra careful not to get launched too often. But at least Marie Rose has wake up kicks.

Brute

Standard Donor
Alpha's weight class, eh? About time she wasn't the sole occupant. May motivate me to actually learn some featherweight juggles, now.

David Gregg

The thing that bothers me about Marie is that she's in Alpha's weight class, but I wonder what she'll have to make up for that. Other than her mid crushing roll, I don't see anything that stands out as "Wow! That's so good!" nor have I heard of anything from JPN players. Just something that's been in the back of my mind regarding Marie, hope she turns out okay.

I thought about that as well and I'm especially mindful of this b/c my main is a lightweight but doesn't have anything to compensate for it imo (but that's a discussion for another time. lol) Then again when you're 4'10 and not even 90 lbs it would be pretty difficult not to fall in that weight class. XD

I'm ready to give her a try though. I've been seeing holds and combos that are dishing out some decent damage so who knows what she's truly capable of doing.

AkaShocka

Ok. I saw Kasumi and Zack get a new pose. So is everyone getting a new win/intro pose?

EDIT: What never mind. Zack's pose is in 5U already.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD