Characters Lolicopter - [Marie Rose Information & Discussion Thread]

HoodsXx

It's not on NH. Dunno about CH. Seems like a weird move animation-wise to 'cause a lift stun, but hopefully it does. Mid K lift stuns are the best. I can speak from experience.

*cough* Brad Wong's 236P *cough*

That's 23i :(. Otherwise the running version is 13i. :D

Brute

Standard Donor
So what can she parry/sabaki with her two stances? I know she is immune to high punches with the Rondo, but other than that, do we know for sure what attack types she can snag?

Brute

Standard Donor
It counters high & mid punches, much like Lei's.
Thanks. So she can still be struck out of it with mid/high kicks?

How about the minuet (the sidestep move, 8P+K / 2P+K etc.)? Does that parry anything, or just evade non-tracking attacks and crush lows?

FatalxInnocence

Thanks. So she can still be struck out of it with mid/high kicks?

How about the minuet (the sidestep move, 8P+K / 2P+K etc.)? Does that parry anything, or just evade non-tracking attacks and crush lows?

It's pretty much just a hopping version of Rachel's command SS... but less useful as the only move from it is the butt attack which is -21 or something on block + guard breaks... ( cause logic.... -_-;; ) so nah it doesn't parry anything. Just your standard evasive stance with... 1 option.... buuuut due to her BT variety it'll still have it's uses if used at the correct time.

Brute

Standard Donor
It's pretty much just a hopping version of Rachel's command SS... but less useful as the only move from it is the butt attack which is -21 or something on block + guard breaks... ( cause logic.... -_-;; ) so nah it doesn't parry anything. Just your standard evasive stance with... 1 option.... buuuut due to her BT variety it'll still have it's uses if used at the correct time.
It's more evasive than Rachel's. If timed right, I've seen them use it to evade an attack, and somehow it actually placed them BEHIND the opponent. Very tricky, especially if you're up against a wall or dangerzone. But yeah, the one follow-up attack is... yeah... :p. Still, she has plenty of other safe pokes that it should be okay.

Thanks for the info. Very helpful.

FatalxInnocence

It's more evasive than Rachel's. If timed right, I've seen them use it to evade an attack, and somehow it actually placed them BEHIND the opponent. Very tricky, especially if you're up against a wall or dangerzone. But yeah, the one follow-up attack is... yeah... :p. Still, she has plenty of other safe pokes that it should be okay.

Eh, to be honest it depends on the move you're evading- and if you decide to do the butt attack. If you don't do the attack with the stance it lowers the chance of landing a hit due to recovery frames + start up frames of the attack you decide to do in it's replacement.

I've seen Kasumi's pp track her. The first p missed, but the second p CH her- and I'm fairly certain Kasumi's pp doesn't track. The singular moves however, yeah. You can end up behind them.

Thanks for the info. Very helpful.

No problem =]

HoodsXx

Her Special SS also stops some tracking moves with bad hitboxes. And tracking lows depending on the side you SS. If you remember from one of the older videos she was able to completely evade Kasumi's 6K which tracks lol.And go behind her because of it.

FatalxInnocence

Her Special SS also stops some tracking moves with bad hitboxes. And tracking lows depending on the side you SS. If you remember from one of the older videos she was able to completely evade Kasumi's 6K which tracks lol.And go behind her because of it.

Yeah, you see this in the movelist video diabolic put up awhile ago. 6K has never really been a reliable tracking move though cause like you said, hitbox is really weird on it.... thankfully most tracking moves don't have that bad of a hitbox ahahaha.

It's really weird though now that you mention it- her PP will track Marie's command ss when it's not supposed to track, but her 6K which does track can be avoided due to having a poor hitbox.... it's really bizarre.

HoodsXx

Yeah, you see this in the movelist video diabolic put up awhile ago. 6K has never really been a reliable tracking move though cause like you said, hitbox is really weird on it.... thankfully most tracking moves don't have that bad of a hitbox ahahaha.

It's really weird though now that you mention it- her PP will track Marie's command ss when it's not supposed to track, but her 6K which does track can be avoided due to having a poor hitbox.... it's really bizarre.

Actually her special SS can still make PP whiff. She'll only get hit by PP if she commits to an attack. Let's say you want to avoid her P string completely this is how you'd work it out. If you block since PP jails on block you'd SS the follow up PP mid high from Kasumi's string after the initial PP high high poke. Then wait for the last P and high crush it. And if you're SSin the first part of her PP you still have time to react with either blocking the PP or holding the third P within the string. So you have quite a bit of Lee way when it chores to using your SS. Just got to be aware of how you use it and when you can attack during your SS to fully utilize it. 6K I believe got fixed in 1.04 as did P+KP, 6PK delayed when you're in open stance. Don't know if she'll still be able to SS any of those buy well all see when she comes out ; o. The possibilities she could have :D

FatalxInnocence

Actually her special SS can still make PP whiff. She'll only get hit by PP if she commits to an attack. Let's say you want to avoid her P string completely this is how you'd work it out. If you block since PP jails on block you'd SS the follow up PP mid high from Kasumi's string after the initial PP high high poke. Then wait for the last P and high crush it. And if you're SSin the first part of her PP you still have time to react with either blocking the PP or holding the third P within the string. So you have quite a bit of Lee way when it chores to using your SS. Just got to be aware of how you use it and when you can attack during your SS to fully utilize it. 6K I believe got fixed in 1.04 as did P+KP, 6PK delayed when you're in open stance. Don't know if she'll still be able to SS any of those buy well all see when she comes out ; o. The possibilities she could have :D

Oh, no I mean PP will hit her if she does the SS command before she blocks it... which is still weird since PP doesn't track... though it probably corrects itself after the first punch which is why she gets CH.

Obviously if you block the initial PP you can command SS after it and it would work perfectly... though it's risky cause Kasumi has PPK and the K tracks + it's a high. I'd just be heavy sabaki reliant against Kasumi personally =3 4P+K ftw!

Chapstick

I bet her roll will go under Kasumi's 66K, a middle kick. Even Alpha's idle stance goes under Kasumi's 66K, a middle kick. :')

FatalxInnocence

I bet her roll will go under Kasumi's 66K, a middle kick. Even Alpha's idle stance goes under Kasumi's 66K, a middle kick. :')

Hahaha probably. The roll looks like it evades some mids when mixed with the OH. I wonder if she did 66KK would the OH evade the second kick causing a HCH?

HoodsXx

Oh, no I mean PP will hit her if she does the SS command before she blocks it... which is still weird since PP doesn't track... though it probably corrects itself after the first punch which is why she gets CH.

Obviously if you block the initial PP you can command SS after it and it would work perfectly... though it's risky cause Kasumi has PPK and the K tracks + it's a high. I'd just be heavy sabaki reliant against Kasumi personally =3 4P+K ftw!

Yeah what I was saying though is that she won't get CH'd during her SS command of dodging PP unless she tries to hit a button. You can test it out in training mode if you'd like too. But if you can find someone's patterns and thst happen to do PP with Kasumi you can just SS and block and you'll be fine. As for PPK it wouldn't collect in time unless you SS' d too late during the PP string she since its fairly slow you have quite a few frames to crush it too.

HoodsXx

Hahaha probably. The roll looks like it evades some mids when mixed with the OH. I wonder if she did 66KK would the OH evade the second kick causing a HCH?

It would honestly depend on how fast the OH is out of the roll. If its anywhere probably over 16i it probably won't beat out 66KK, though 66K.K it probably could.

FatalxInnocence

Yeah what I was saying though is that she won't get CH'd during her SS command of dodging PP unless she tries to hit a button.

Well in the video the guy wasn't attacking he was just doing the command SS and he was getting ch =\ like he wasn't attacking afterwards, he was just doing the stance- so I'm not sure about that.

It would honestly depend on how fast the OH is out of the roll. If its anywhere probably over 16i it probably won't beat out 66KK, though 66K.K it probably could.

Oh ok, well that's good to know I guess. I have a friend who likes using her 66KK hahaha. It would be cool if I could 3P+K T it =D

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD