DOA5LR Mai Shiranui DOA5LR Discussion - Guest from FF/KOF series

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
TN will probably not release doa6 for several years and just keep adding to last round? Kinda like how micro$oft and $ony are just going to be releasing upgrades to their current consoles as opposed to releasing new ones?

Didn't I just keep telling you guys that? DB wins again for the 4th time. Again. Even if they weren't into collabs they made the smart decision to not release DOA6 these early years. 2019+ and I will be right yet again.

P2p1mbs

Didn't I just keep telling you guys that? DB wins again for the 4th time. Again. Even if they weren't into collabs they made the smart decision to not release DOA6 these early years. 2019+ and I will be right yet again.

I didn't know you mentioned this before, why else would I ask the question?

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I didn't know you mentioned this before, why else would I ask the question?

I did in that thread about "When do people think DOA6 will be released" and it had a poll within the years, could of sworn you were in that thread.

What I was pointing out was merely a prediction and not actually deemed to be correct. (It may not be correct at all, could be somewhere mid 2019+, 2018 thanks to the fans rushing the game, or the year following after 2019 which far too long.) However I've been solid with these predictions as of late with the exception of the Attack on Titan DLC.

DontForkWitMe

I feel they need to at least do another major balance patch akin to 5 vanilla to 5U to breathe some life into the game if they're going to take their sweet ass time on DOA6. relying soley on DLC and guest characters to milk DOA5 for all its worth won't keep most people playing especially with Tekken 7 coming out early next year

Last edited:

Xhominid The Demon Within

I feel they need to at least do another major balance patch akin to 5 vanilla to 5U to breathe some life into the game if they're going to take their sweet ass time on DOA6. relying soley DLC and guest characters to milk DOA5 for all its worth won't keep most people playing especially with Tekken 7 coming out early next year

I do agree on a balance update, but I'd rather it not be a MASSIVE balance update...the last thing we need is way too huge of an overhaul to deal with.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I feel they need to at least do another major balance patch akin to 5 vanilla to 5U to breathe some life into the game if they're going to take their sweet ass time on DOA6. relying soley DLC and guest characters to milk DOA5 for all its worth won't keep most people playing especially with Tekken 7 coming out early next year
I don't really agree with this, they can't just up and patch stuff just to refresh the game, that'd be just strange.

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
I wonder if Mai is going to have stance transitions for enabling additional attacks. She is not known for them in her KOF iterations...

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
We all know that Mai has an air throw in Fatal Fury and KOF. How that will be incorporated in combos is unknown at the moment.

Shiranui

She also has an air launch (Musasabi no Mai). I guess it could work in a similar way of Kasumi's air launch. After some jumping moves. And the same for her air grab. I guess it will work similar to Hayabusa's and Momiji's air grabs.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD