Characters Marie Rose Combo and Strategy thread

Saber

I just bought Marie Rose, and I'm loving her so far.

In case you guys haven't noticed:
CL1 7K > H+K > KKK isn't the maximum damage juggle (for a simple stun launch) - 48DMG juggle NH
On Lightweights, CL1 7K > 4K4~[Rondo]PP > PP6P6K does 55DMG juggle NH
On Mids, CL1 7K > 4K > 6PP > PP6PK does 50 DMG NH

Small request: Does anyone have a list of max damage juggles?

Last edited:

Saber

Why won't the second P in Rondo{PP} connect? It misses everytime
Hitbox. On CL2 and CL3, the opponent is launched too high. Rondo PP's hitbox is too small to detect opponent.

Thus, on higher critical levels, you have to delay 4K4~[RONDO]PP.

Saber

Does anyone else have an issue where buffering PP6PK during a juggle comes out as PPK instead? Even though the command input is definitely PP6PK, and even shown at the bottom of the screen in Training Mode. It makes me drop a lot of juggles and having to delay the input makes it even worse.

On another note, while messing around with Marie Rose on a midweight, CB > 7K can very (and I do mean very) inconsistently juggle mids with H+K > H+K > KKK. Timing, however, is so strict that it's unreliable.

Nuke-Nin

Does anyone else have an issue where buffering PP6PK during a juggle comes out as PPK instead? Even though the command input is definitely PP6PK, and even shown at the bottom of the screen in Training Mode. It makes me drop a lot of juggles and having to delay the input makes it even worse.

On another note, while messing around with Marie Rose on a midweight, CB > 7K can very (and I do mean very) inconsistently juggle mids with H+K > H+K > KKK. Timing, however, is so strict that it's unreliable.
on the first part, I have no problem and am very sorry to hear you are having buffering issues are you using wired or wireless? im using a wired controller so that may be why, although when I had a wireless I still had no problems (with full battery and with 1 bar of life left on my controller)

I can never do H+K H+K even though I found it like the first 5 minutes of messing around with her on day 1 its like it left me that day TROLLOLOLOLOL

Saber

on the first part, I have no problem and am very sorry to hear you are having buffering issues are you using wired or wireless? im using a wired controller so that may be why, although when I had a wireless I still had no problems (with full battery and with 1 bar of life left on my controller)
Wireless, though it's at full battery. I just hate that goddamn small buffer window. Sobs, I'll try to adjust my timing, then. Thanks for the help, tho. ^_^

Princess Kasumi

I played with her p+k in training mode as i had counter hit on.

these combos works both on Light and Mid weight characters. you have to input 64p right after you see them being bounded or ppk and 6pk wont connect.

p+k 64p ppk 61 DMG

p+k 64p 6pk 60 DMG use this near a wall to deal higher DMG.

p+k 64p pp6pk 69 DMG you've to be very lucky if this is gonna connect.

Feather weight

p+k 6k4k pk 67 DMG

TRI Mike

This has probably been discussed before but I found out something quite curious. After a CB stun, if we launch with :7::K: we can do the following: BT:H+K:BT:H+K:BT:K::K::K:. Note that I did TWO :H+K: moves. It works against some lightweights but only sometimes. I tried to determine whether it's an open/closed stance thing but I can't figure it out. Sometimes the last kick won't connect.

FatalxInnocence

At a wall you can do 7K 8P 4PP PP6PK. Not sure if anybody has posted this yet, found this out awhile ago. As for who it works on, not 100% sure. I know it works on lights ( since most people use the girls... and I know it works on most of the girls. ) sadly most people I play don't use any of the males so I can't really say anything more than that. Still, cool combo if you want variety in your game.

edit; This is off a cb launcher btw... probably should have mentioned that.

Princess Kasumi

At a wall you can do 7K 8P 4PP PP6PK. Not sure if anybody has posted this yet, found this out awhile ago. As for who it works on, not 100% sure. I know it works on lights ( since most people use the girls... and I know it works on most of the girls. ) sadly most people I play don't use any of the males so I can't really say anything more than that. Still, cool combo if you want variety in your game.

edit; This is off a cb launcher btw... probably should have mentioned that.
i have done 7K 8P 4PP PP6PK on male characters and for some reason 6pk of pp6pk wont always connect.
so i just stick to my pp6pp pp6pk lol

FatalxInnocence

i have done 7K 8P 4PP PP6PK on male characters and for some reason 6pk of pp6pk wont always connect.
so i just stick to my pp6pp pp6pk lol

Oh, ok. Well that's usually when I shorten it and just go 6PK after 4PP. I dunno. I change combos pretty much every launcher these days with her. She's got so many options.

TRI Mike

Is anyone else having trouble with the PP6PK string¿ It's something the likes of Hitomi and Ein have been doing for like 10+ years but with Marie Rose I'm missing the "6" command a lot so only PPP comes out. Makes me miss too many juggles. It's annoying.

Ah, and she needs a move that she can use off BT but lets her STAY in BT. Like Tina's BT7K.

Brute

Standard Donor
Is anyone else having trouble with the PP6PK string¿ It's something the likes of Hitomi and Ein have been doing for like 10+ years but with Marie Rose I'm missing the "6" command a lot so only PPP comes out. Makes me miss too many juggles. It's annoying.

Ah, and she needs a move that she can use off BT but lets her STAY in BT. Like Tina's BT7K.
A little bit, but I think that's because I'm used to Hayabusa who jumps into his 6P strings by pressing PPP, without the need for the switch to 6P.

Just starting buffering the 6 direction early.

Tenryuga

Yeah the buffering in this game sucks. I have this problem at times with all PP6PKs.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD