Mortal Kombat thread.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Kitana trailer:

giphy.gif

Dr PaC

So...Dont crucify me. I think Kitana's kit looks great. I think she has the best intro in the game. (Getting carried in on a throne like a boss) I love that she looks more Asian. I think her Fatal is sicc af. I absolutely love the fact one of her hairstyles is the "Chun" Bun. But honestly, Im disappointed by the fact that shes not as sexy as she used to be. Shes not as pretty or voluptuous. Hope that doesnt make me sound sexist, bigoted or anything. I just felt like she was always the smoking hot femme fatale princess but in MK11 she just looks so plain, body and costume wise. Everything else about her aside from that tho, amazing.

Dr PaC

I actually think 11 Kitana is the best she's EVER looked. She's actually Asian for one thing and has a slender Asian esque body.
Like I said, I like the fact that she's finally more ethnically true to character. I just wish she was more sexy as far as her costumes and body goes. Everything else about her is great tho. As far as redesigns go, I think Jade and Jacqui (her long white dress) are the best

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Don't all of the characters come back as revenants when NR wants them to come back? How many of the MK11 cast are actually technically dead, lol?

UpSideDownGRUNT

Mileena being dead in X doesn't mean much though, there's the flesh puts WITH SEVERAL other Mileenas plus there's timeline fuckery in 11.

Baraka died in X by D'vorah too and HES in the game...

Onryoki

Standard Donor
On the leaked list, Mileena appeared, Mileena is in either kombat pack one or 2. Both Kombat packs contain 6 characters.

Jadeinchains

A moment of silence please for the Mileena fans, Maybe she really will return in the dlc. There was multiple Mileena clones so it's possible another one could appear.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD