10. Kira
11. Sareena
12. Sindel

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I want new Kratos! :D

D2xHe4lX4AA--Ps.jpg

But he would have to be console exclusive and I think they said they won't do that anymore...

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
From a Lisa fan to the Mileena hopefuls:

tenor.gif

Lady got D'Vorah'd before it was cool. Personally I feel like if I were her I'd want to stay down, and not remember WTF that must have felt and sounded like.

I’ll be boycotting 11. I can’t stand the kind of attitude that censors fanservice.
To get rid of Mileena just because you can’t have a character scantily-clad, is embarrassing. Mileena may the very first dead MK character who stays dead. The penalty for being sexy in MKX, I guess.

In any case, unless they change some things, Kuckold Kombat will never grace my hard drive lol.
Though the whole ordeal, as well as the arguments, have thrown me into a depression (over a game? Weird, but true).
I hope those who do play it enjoy themselves though :).

Ahegao Chan

I’ll be boycotting 11. I can’t stand the kind of attitude that censors fanservice.
To get rid of Mileena just because you can’t have a character scantily-clad, is embarrassing. Mileena may the very first dead MK character who stays dead. The penalty for being sexy in MKX, I guess.

In any case, unless they change some things, Kuckold Kombat will never grace my hard drive lol.
Though the whole ordeal, as well as the arguments, have thrown me into a depression (over a game? Weird, but true).
By the way you sound you should probably stay in the DOAX thread.

Onryoki

Standard Donor

Mileena isn’t in because of this:
giphy.gif

Same happened to jade in MK9. This isn’t because she’s “too sexy”. Please leave.

Tyaren

Standard Donor

giphy.gif

I sincerely hope this is a joke post and you weren't actually thrown into depression, just because your video game waifus don't look like blow up sex dolls anymore and more like...actual women.

Awesmic

Standard Donor

You know what? I respect that. Do you, man.

By the way you sound you should probably stay in the DOAX thread.

I’ve already faced you guys down at Trst Your Might, Mortal Kombat Online, etc. The arguments are always the same, but I’m game to see something new.

Mileena isn’t in because of this:
giphy.gif

Same happened to jade in MK9. This isn’t because she’s “too sexy”. Please leave.

You should leave. You can’t see read between the lines, apparently. They just happen to leave Mileena out in the one game they cuck on costumes?
Maybe it is a coincidence; but a damn fitting one.

giphy.gif

I sincerely hope this is a joke post and you weren't actually thrown into depression, just because your video game waifus don't look like blow up sex dolls anymore and more like...actual women.

You mean religious sisters, not women. Or maybe you’re right? I wonder about these chicks though. Someone should tell them they’re not actual women, lol.
FA532BA4-C857-4325-934A-D6262FA71C61.jpeg
2A876260-0E61-4E98-B9AA-07859788101B.jpeg
88C8CB4F-17FD-4F91-BED9-2A38AD16AB70.jpeg
FA532BA4-C857-4325-934A-D6262FA71C61.jpeg
2A876260-0E61-4E98-B9AA-07859788101B.jpeg
88C8CB4F-17FD-4F91-BED9-2A38AD16AB70.jpeg
43F81D77-4697-4BF6-9C6C-61F00AA0B5D2.jpeg

giphy.gif

And there’s only one waifu as far as I’m concerned.

C497C9B6-23C0-4FE7-A4E8-DA4889BB023F.jpeg

You know what? I respect that. Do you, man.

Thanks man.
It’s weird how some react. Like I’m keeping them from buying the game or something lol.
I’m far from alone on this, though I thought there would be considerably less controversy on a Dead or Alive site, given the struggle to save that game and everything.

Unfortunately, people can’t see beyond the base issue. They seriously think I’m that outraged about some pixelated tits.
For some reason they have not recognized the widespread movement to censor video games and force a feminist perspective on unwilling gamers. Senran Kagura, Devil May Cry, SFV, and a litany of others have been affected, apparently under the radar for some.
One would think, in 2019, that the long term consequences of censorship, even self-censorship, especially of a sexual nature, would be common knowledge.
Someone already used the “Real Women” argument. When they end up putting an obese character in the game in a non comical fashion, remember this post lol. She won’t be covered up though, at least.

“Hi. My name’s Kano and I have white Privilege.”

Lmao.

In all seriousness, if someone doesn’t care about these issues, then by all means buy the game. Have fun. I believe I said that in my first post.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
You mean religious sisters, not women. Or maybe you’re right? I wonder about these chicks though. Someone should tell them they’re not actual women, lol.
View attachment 28380View attachment 28381View attachment 28382View attachment 28380View attachment 28381View attachment 28382View attachment 28383

That argument falls flat. (And posting all pictures twice didn't help either, lol.) Each of those women look a lot closer to what the women in MK11 look like than to what they looked like in MK10 or MK9 with their pea heads, cupboard wide shoulders, huge balloon chests, unnaturally tiny waists etc. None of the women in your photos looks like that. The only thing that really differs is the amount of clothes they wear. Are you claiming women aren't womanly when they aren't half naked...?

Seriously, imagine complaining on the internet about slipping into depression because of female characters this gorgeous:

tumblr_ppv7c41zsf1txj8weo1_500.gif

Reminds me of these ages old memes:

funny-captions-71.jpg

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD