Mortal Kombat thread.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Hmm..I'm not entirely sure how I feel about his bicycle helmet thing he's got on but the rest of the outfit looks nice, I'm sure there will be a decent about of different looks for him anyway, Personally dlc wise I'm waiting for the main event ( The main event being Sindel. ;) )

He indeed does have a couple cool other skins:

The problem with that is however that those skins, like with all other characters, have to be unlocked first in the krypt, the towers of time, AI battle and so on. x__X
I really want to purchase some of the DLC characters, but I have enough of the insane grind for skins and gear that I was doing for the first couple of weeks when I got the game. :/

Jadeinchains

Yeah the grind for s kins in mk11 is crazy, i definitely prefer the method in mk9 then used for the krypt with them all being in a set location and fairly easy to get everything. Those other skins for nightwolf do look better though.

Ninoasker

He indeed does have a couple cool other skins:

The problem with that is however that those skins, like with all other characters, have to be unlocked first in the krypt, the towers of time, AI battle and so on. x__X
I really want to purchase some of the DLC characters, but I have enough of the insane grind for skins and gear that I was doing for the first couple of weeks when I got the game. :/
Thankfully the new update brought us a new way of getting them, so if you want Nightwolf skins you just have to complete towers with him and you get a random skin and gear for him everytime you complete one for the first time. This will make the grind easier.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Thankfully the new update brought us a new way of getting them, so if you want Nightwolf skins you just have to complete towers with him and you get a random skin and gear for him everytime you complete one for the first time. This will make the grind easier.

Wait, what, seriously? Why haven't I heard of that update before? I guess that is the same for every other character as well?

Ninoasker

Wait, what, seriously? Why haven't I heard of that update before? I guess that is the same for every other character as well?
Yeah, it's a new thing that was added in the August 7th update. Whatever it is the character you use to beat that tower, you get a guaranteed skin/augment and gear/augment for that specific character.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Yeah, it's a new thing that was added in the August 7th update. Whatever it is the character you use to beat that tower, you get a guaranteed skin/augment and gear/augment for that specific character.

O:
Guess who will be playing MK11 again all night, lol.

Leifang

I played more online matches. I cut it down because I felt it might of been to long for some people. I really want Kitana white and red outfit.

Cabecote

Dimitri Vegas makes Ronda sound like a voice acting goddess
giphy.gif

Derock

An image of the complete DLC character roster was leaked...it's really big, lol, sorry for exploding the page with it:

3.jpg
So they did use Arnold's likeness for the Terminator then. Joker for November/December because his movie is coming out at that time frame.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Kombat pack 1 with release dates have been leaked
CF5FD2ED-8656-4537-B067-63BD00C5123C.jpeg

An image of the complete DLC character roster was leaked...it's really big, lol, sorry for exploding the page with it:

3.jpg
It’s not available. I can’t see your image.

Ninoasker

Lmfaooo they really shafted us Spawn fans huh

I can’t believe he got announced along Shang, Nightwolf and Sindel yet they switched his release with Terminator. It CLEARLY was supposed to be Spawn who released in October (Halloween and also one month after Spawn 300), but they switched his release with Terminator’s because of the new fucking Terminator movie being released in October. Fuck this shit. At least he looks amazing. AND HE’S GOT HIS CAPE!!!!!

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Lmfaooo they really shafted us Spawn fans huh

I can’t believe he got announced along Shang, Nightwolf and Sindel yet they switched his release with Terminator. It CLEARLY was supposed to be Spawn who released in October (Halloween and also one month after Spawn 300), but they switched his release with Terminator’s because of the new fucking Terminator movie being released in October. Fuck this shit. At least he looks amazing. AND HE’S GOT HIS CAPE!!!!!
Terminator looks daddy af though, joker also looks really amazing

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Yeah, they do look gorgeous. But I don’t care for them enough for them to be released before Spawn tbf.
I understand, spawn has been highly requested for years, kinda mean of them letting y’all wait so long. I feel worse for Mileena mains though.

Ninoasker

I understand, spawn has been highly requested for years, kinda mean of them letting y’all wait so long. I feel worse for Mileena mains though.
I don’t, they’re annoying as fuck about a character that’s been a main staple for YEARS. Sindel and Jade were left out of X and I don’t remember their fans being this annoying. And this comes from someone who likes Mileena.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I don’t, they’re annoying as fuck about a character that’s been a main staple for YEARS. Sindel and Jade were left out of X and I don’t remember their fans being this annoying. And this comes from someone who likes Mileena.
Lemme rephrase lmao, I feel bad for the normal mileena fans. She has been a main staple for years which is why she deserves to return. I think they should’ve added Jade and Sindel to X from day one. We really didn’t need a Ferra/Thor or a takeda/Kung Jin if they were gonna get the chop again. I think Rain players were done the most dirty though, their main was only playable in MK9, was a cameo in X and is completely off the radar in 11.

DedUp

I hope they chill out on the guest characters after this though. I got really burnt out on them in X and would rather see the return of missing MK characters and cool, new characters,

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Sindel look so good! O: Can't wait to see her in an alive skin. I hate that they focus so much on revenant skins in this game.

I also don't like that Terminator is so old. :( I hope they have the young, classic skin in the game as well:

the-terminator.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD