Mortal Kombat thread.

XxNoriakixX

Mk does this since idk 300 b.c, characters who sit out the next entry after being in the most recent release. We Kabal players know that feel but i am glad he's back, my other bois Ermac and Reptile were left out as well in 11 though lol. Is the leak confirmed? Never expected Joker again, should be an og mk character instead, Havik would be great or my boys :ninja:

Jadeinchains

The guest characters do look amazing, with that said though they really need to chill with them making up literally half the dlc characters when there's still massively wanted MK characters wanted in the game. Sindel does look great though with that outfit, Really hope she has a costume where she's alive though rather than a revenant and I hope whatever outfit shes wearing in her human form is as nice as the revenant outfit.

Leifang

I finally got Kitana Empress Skin earlier today. Kombat League was hell. Some people were nice and some were, um a**hole. Oh and a Sonya player rage quite so my rank wouldn’t go up sighs. Anyway, the reward was worth it. Here’s me playing in Kitana Empress Skin vs. Erron Black.

Onryoki

Standard Donor

terminator’s trailer dropped a few hours ago. I have to say that I am not as excited as I was before. He seems boring to me.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
They can keep old man Terminator, lol. Huge missed opportunity to make his young, iconic skin the default. Apparently a young skin is in, but it also is not his iconic T1 skin.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
From what I've heard, Arnold couldn't do the voice himself because he was busy w/ other stuff. So, he sent someone else instead.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Fun fact: Arnold also never voiceacted in the German versions of his films. He has a way too heavy Austrian accent, which makes him sound like some farmer from hicksville. XD

Awesmic

Standard Donor
So this Metal Skeleton Guy was finally announced? Good.

That's one less month to wait for Sindel.

Leifang

Sexy Daddy Johnny looks beautiful in his tuxedo. I can’t wait to put him in it. :D:cool:❤️
F08D5EB8-7C34-4421-A2B5-3B3612080779.jpeg

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I think Termie has really awkward animations compared to the rest. every time when I watch this trailer I cringe a bit. NRS should stop putting in movie characters and celebrities that can’t voice act

Ninoasker

Tux Johnny and Cassie Quinn is all I care about this pack. Wasted opportunity to give Kano a tux too or any other formal wear, his skin sucks... and idgaf about the Terminator so... Sindel can't come fast enough, let alone my beloved Spawn.

Also, is just me or did Terminator get a downgrade when it comes to visuals compared to the trailer?

Ninoasker

What does Erica Lindbeck have to do with Harley?
Apparently she really likes Harley, she even cosplayed her once. But it seems a reach to me lol. They just wanted to release a Harley skin to take the chance now that the Harley movie is being released and Cassie was the best choice. Sonya? Already has a skin on this pack. Jackie? She's black. The masked queens? None of them fit. Cassie? White, blonde and daughter of an actor. The kinda girl who would dress up as Harley lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD