Mortal Kombat thread.

Cabecote

So according to GameFAQs, human revenant skins are coming
yppngjz.jpg
They might be Kombat League skins though... I'm trash at ranked, so I'm hoping it's not true :eek:

Jadeinchains

Oh wow, It's dark so It's pretty hard to see but I actually like her outfit, I wise she was just alive though rather than revenant, Hopefully she'll also have an alive skin and that the clothes she's wearing there will be nice too. They really need to let you choose the revenant outfits on the alive version of the characters.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
They revealed Nightwolf some days ago and no one mentions this in here. O:

pdz8vQU.jpg

I usually love all the character (re)designs in this game, but this one I really don't. :/ It looks very weird. Is he wearing a helmet (with teeth?) and shoulder pads?

Ninoasker

They revealed Nightwolf some days ago and no one mentions this in here. O:

pdz8vQU.jpg

I usually love all the character (re)designs in this game, but this one I really don't. :/ It looks very weird. Is he wearing a helmet (with teeth?) and shoulder pads?
I’m just shocked at how different his face looks in this compared to his first face preview image, like???? Wtf?????

Anyways, this basically confirms trailer at EVO. Hopefully with everyone, or at least the revealed fighters along with the actual announcement confirming Ash and Terminator.

Brute

Standard Donor
Shoulder pads are goofy-lookin', too. But luckily the face is good, so hopefully the outfit can be swapped easily.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Visually the only character (re)redesign of the game that I don't like. I hope his other skins are better.
How is obtaining DLC characters' alternate skins working anyway? I assume they just give them all to you, you paid for them after all and they can't retrospectively put them in the krypt. I unlocked the entire krypt and haven't touched it and won't touch it again. That was hard, exhausting work, lol.

Jadeinchains

Hmm..I'm not entirely sure how I feel about his bicycle helmet thing he's got on but the rest of the outfit looks nice, I'm sure there will be a decent about of different looks for him anyway, Personally dlc wise I'm waiting for the main event ( The main event being Sindel. ;) )

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Since KP2 will also contain 6 characters, and Sheeva, Joker and Fujin are 3 of them I wonder who the other 3 are. I personally hope it’s Shinnok, Mileena and Ermac.

Leifang

I decided to play Mortal Kombat 11 Online for the first ever with Kitana. I did alright. I got more loses than win, but that ok. I’m playing to get her white and red skin out. Wish me luck because I’m gonna need it lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD