Mortal Kombat thread.

Ninoasker

>No white eyed skin or gear
tenor.gif

Ninoasker

So disappointed the Klassic Female pack has to be purchased with Time Krystals instead of making it part of the Kombat Pass like the rest of the Klassic skins or, at least, as a purchasable skin pack like the Halloween ones. This is just a scummy way of milking money from people who needs to purchase Time Krystals for them. And considering each girl has 2 packs, if you need to purchase Time Krystals for all of them the total price is more than the Kombat Pass. Even reaching the price the game had at release. This is DISGUSTING.

The rest of the packs are all 6€ and they bring all variations for the 3 characters in the pack. No way I'm wasting 10€ for 2 skins and a mask 2 times PER character.

Tyaren

Standard Donor

Oh, I know someone who is like...

Im+surprised+hes+not+staring+at+the+big+ones+ass+_11a11e045b9a6fee358aaead9666ca33.gif

...at the tought of Jade also getting a classic costume like that. XD

@Jadeinchains

So disappointed the Klassic Female pack has to be purchased with Time Krystals instead of making it part of the Kombat Pass like the rest of the Klassic skins or, at least, as a purchasable skin pack like the Halloween ones. This is just a scummy way of milking money from people who needs to purchase Time Krystals for them.

I have so many Time Krystals accumulated by just playing the game that I am happy I can finally spend some, lol. I haven't bought the season pass and I don't want to spend real money on characters or DLC. I don't know what is scummy about that.

Last edited:

Ninoasker

Oh, I know someone who is like...

Im+surprised+hes+not+staring+at+the+big+ones+ass+_11a11e045b9a6fee358aaead9666ca33.gif

...at the tought of Jade also getting a classic costume like that. XD

@Jadeinchains

I have so many Time Krystals accumulated by just playing the game that I am happy I can finally spend some, lol. I haven't bought the season pass and I don't want to spend real money on characters or DLC. I don't know what is scummy about that.
It's scummy cause they're doing this just for the females. Cause they know after the whole MK GONE WOKE OMG NO SKIN :eek: they're gonna get a big part of those to pay for these skins, along with the nostalgic players. They could've put them on the store as a 5.99$ pack like the rest, but nOOO they had to try and get people to purchase time krystals for them. And the best part is that these skins came outta nowhere, literally they choose to just threw into the shop suddenly, with no previous info about them when we all assumed they'd come with Sindel. These skins clearly were gonna be part of Sindel's release and the ugly ass Halloween ones were gonna be a 2nd pack complimentary to the one they released for Jade, Kabal and Liu Kang, but no one was gonna waste money on a pack for Raiden, Geras and Cetrion so they just swapped these with the girls pack. They already did this with Ash being swapped with the Joker, I wouldn't be surprised that this was what actually happened. If y'all don't see what's scummy about this then idk what to tell y'all lmao.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
It's scummy cause they're doing this just for the females. Cause they know after the whole MK GONE WOKE OMG NO SKIN :eek: they're gonna get a big part of those to pay for these skins, along with the nostalgic players. They could've put them on the store as a 5.99$ pack like the rest, but nOOO they had to try and get people to purchase time krystals for them. And the best part is that these skins came outta nowhere, literally they choose to just threw into the shop suddenly, with no previous info about them when we all assumed they'd come with Sindel. These skins clearly were gonna be part of Sindel's release and the ugly ass Halloween ones were gonna be a 2nd pack complimentary to the one they released for Jade, Kabal and Liu Kang, but no one was gonna waste money on a pack for Raiden, Geras and Cetrion so they just swapped these with the girls pack. They already did this with Ash being swapped with the Joker, I wouldn't be surprised that this was what actually happened. If y'all don't see what's scummy about this then idk what to tell y'all lmao.
NRS is treating fans poorly these days anyway. Even the writer of Sindel’s retcon blatantly lied to a fan’s face. Saying they would explain why Sindel was completely rewritten, but they never gave an explanation. In the Kombat Kast they said that Sindel is a villain because she looks like one. Like.... that still pisses me off lowkey, especially since Sindel was supposed to be evil because of brainwashing and not because she was a villain from the start.

I think besides graphics MK11 is lacking. The story was good but also confusing, because in my opinion they didn’t follow up with Evil Empress Kitana and Evil Raiden, but started a time travel story out of nowhere that ends even more confusing.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD