Mortal Kombat thread.

Leifang

Spawn seems pretty cool, can’t wait to try him out. On the side note, even though this is a graphics scene. I couldn’t help but noticed scorpion bubbles butt.
5C7763F9-995F-45F1-8394-D5A1C2FD3357.jpeg

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Sindel and Spawn really carry this KP, if it wasn’t for them this would not be as good

Yep, the only two characters that interest me too. Even though the character season pass reveal also had me excited for Terminator and Joker at first. But they messed both of them up on release....
Why was Terminator, such an iconic character, only available as grandpa Arnold from a new movie no one even cares about anymore? I just don't want to fight with granpa Terminator, sorry.
Then there was Joker, who looked young, handsome and snazzy in his suit. Something new for a change. Of course everyone cried about that and they turned him into the generic, ugly, old Joker we all know and love. *sighs*

The other big problem I have with DLC characters in this game relates to their skins. Do I understand that correctly? When you buy the characters you only get the one default skin and you have to again unlock all the other skins in the krypt, the towers, the AI battles etc., right? That is BS! I am not doing that anymore! D: I wasted so much time and energy to collect a good selection of skins for my fave characters back then when the game released. And even then I was not able to get all the skins I wanted. I just had to give up at some point. I also do not care for recolors AT ALL. I want the default colors, because those are usually the only ones that actually look good, and those default colors are super hard and in some cases impossible to get. Literally impossible, because in some cases they secretly just withhold that skin from you like the blue Kitana trailer skin. It was only available at this one event many months after game release.
I really hate this skin unlocking feature and I won't go through this again with new characters I bought with money, lol.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Yep, the only two characters that interest me too. Even though the character season pass reveal also had me excited for Terminator and Joker at first. But they messed both of them up on release....
Why was Terminator, such an iconic character, only available as grandpa Arnold from a new movie no one even cares about anymore? I just don't want to fight with granpa Terminator, sorry.
Then there was Joker, who looked young, handsome and snazzy in his suit. Something new for a change. Of course everyone cried about that and they turned him into the generic, ugly, old Joker we all know and love. *sighs*

The other big problem I have with DLC characters in this game relates to their skins. Do I understand that correctly? When you buy the characters you only get the one default skin and you have to again unlock all the other skins in the krypt, the towers, the AI battles etc., right? That is BS! I am not doing that anymore! D: I wasted so much time and energy to collect a good selection of skins for my fave characters back then when the game released. And even then I was not able to get all the skins I wanted. I just had to give up at some point. I also do not care for recolors AT ALL. I want the default colors, because those are usually the only ones that actually look good, and those default colors are super hard and in some cases impossible to get. Literally impossible, because in some cases they secretly just withhold that skin from you like the blue Kitana trailer skin. It was only available at this one event many months after game release.
I really hate this skin unlocking feature and I won't go through this again with new characters I bought with money, lol.
It’s a shame that even after buying the characters you still have to go through this grindfest in order to get the costumes you want. I think the skins for the DLC characters are underwhelming. I hope KP2 will be better.

Cabecote

I finally was able to buy MK11, with the current Spring Sale.
The only negative thing is the amount of work I'm going to have, to unlock the cosmetics :(
Also I need that Kold War Skarlet skin, what is NRS waiting for, to put it on the PSN store??

Jadeinchains

They really need to stop using this terrible music in these trailers lol omg, Trailer overall was cool though. :p Cool to see that friendships are being brought back, I've seen scorpions and subzeros so far and they are funny.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
wtf?? nooo lol:

Wish they stopped using movie characters and get more game characters.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD