Mortal Kombat thread.

Jadeinchains

wtf?? nooo lol:

Wish they stopped using movie characters and get more game characters.

Yeah...I mean I'm not surprised because this has very much been the MK dlc character way since MKX to constantly keep adding these 80's movie characters instead of actual MK characters when Its MK characters that I'd want more than guests. I mean I like these movies/movie characters but I don't need them in MK. Give me Reptile, Tanya etc etc.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Yeah...I mean I'm not surprised because this has very much been the MK dlc character way since MKX to constantly keep adding these 80's movie characters instead of actual MK characters when Its MK characters that I'd want more than guests. I mean I like these movies/movie characters but I don't need them in MK. Give me Reptile, Tanya etc etc.

Can't blame you at all. I don't mind guests, but it's really the choice in the guest department and man, he just looks incredibly mediocre. Game guests guests > movie guests.

If it definitely came down to it, MK characters definitely over any movie/live TV show characters. They just looked extremely weird to some sense, especially Negan from Walking Dead.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
so according to the leaks and the person that leaked these characters and content. Mileena and Shinnok are coming alongside Havik, Deagon, Ash and one character (presumably Ermac) in KP2.

Leifang

I pre-ordered Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermatn. This cool theme came with it.
4C89B469-448F-493E-B6B6-80491B7EB40F.jpeg

Jadeinchains

To be fair it probably took them all of 5 milliseconds to make that recolor for Mileena. Also is this them like further DEconfirming Mileena getting added to the game with her featuring in Kitana's friendship or could she still be coming later?.....jk who am I kidding I'm sure they'd rather add *insert 80's movie character here* rather than an actual most wanted MK character.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I don’t like NRS’s priorities. Nobody is gonna buy MK11 because of the Joker, Terminator and Robocop. They always prioritise movie characters over actual Mk characters and it’s getting tiresome.

Leifang

I love Kitana Friendship, it’s so precious. Johnny is charming and silly. It would of been better if he was stripping it off lol. Sorry the thirst is talking. Anyway, how are y’all enjoying Aftermath?
3AB34786-1B8B-45C4-A235-CDD8BA8E3450.jpeg
1B5DBD77-069E-4947-A11F-1A217CB65CF8.jpeg

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
*me a mileena fan seeing this and laughing cause I long gave up seeing her added*
08a0e99736cad3c6b7648ef9b84fa0fde409ff1a.gifv

Crazy because Ed Boon actually deletes posts regarding the character before, he's the only developer that actually does that. Most other devs such as Harada would just ignore repeated character requests or literal spam.

Might even be safe to assume that Ed Boon probably isn't a fan of the character, he also isn't a fan of Sub Zero but yet Sub is in the game apparently lel.

Jadeinchains

Crazy because Ed Boon actually deletes posts regarding the character before, he's the only developer that actually does that. Most other devs such as Harada would just ignore repeated character requests or literal spam.

Might even be safe to assume that Ed Boon probably isn't a fan of the character, he also isn't a fan of Sub Zero but yet Sub is in the game apparently lel.

Lol, well unfortunately if Ed wasn't a fan of Mileena before MK11 he sure isn't one now. I get why Mileena fans want her in so much though. ( Even though some...or a lot of them go about it in maybe not the best way. I remember back in MK9 when Tanya was the big character that people (myself included) wanted added as dlc to the game ( iirc she was top of the dlc poll ) only for them to reveal the last dlc character was Freddy Krueger instead lol, That was pretty disappointing to be at least back in the day lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD