Chaos

Mileena: "who are you?"

Rambo: "you're worst nightmare"

Me:
downloadfile_20200625230533690.jpg

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
It's the aesthetic, I love those movies. Like in MKX with Alien and Predator. I didn't care much for Leatherface but I can see Michael Myers or Sarah Conner in a future DLC or MK12 alongside Chucky (somehow).

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I prefer guests that actually bring something interesting to the table instead of being there for aesthetic. Rambo, terminator and Robocop definitely could’ve been switched for better guests, like the Bride from Kill Bill, Darth Vader and Candyman.

Ninoasker

He looks good but its so obvious they couldn't face scan Stallone and had to model Rambo by hand, his facial expressions seem way more uncanny valley-ish than the rest of characters. Especially that end pose.

Also his kit seems pretty fun, color me surprised. I still don't care about him, but maybe he'll grow on me.

Leifang

Even though they couldn’t face scan him. He still looks hot, Hehe. I mean great. His fighting moves looks deadly, especially if given to the right person. On the plus side, he seems more fun than The Terminator and Robocop.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Yeah, he didn't look too bad when he was younger (I think it was Rambo 3 that he had something like 0% body fat). Still looks pretty good today. I'm legitimately excited for him. This could get me back into the game.

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Not excited for these guests so far. Only Spawn got me genuinely excited. MKX definitely had better guests with predator and alien.

onelasttime

I haven't been following Mortal Kombat since like, Armageddon. Why was Milenna not in MK11? Thought she was a staple character.
Since posting this I've played through MK9 and MKXL, really good revamp to the games/lore. I really enjoyed them. Going to wait to get my hands on an Xbox Series X|S to play MK11 but I'm excited!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD