Mortal Kombat thread.

bingsoo

Yeah their situations are similar, but Jade was thrown into a far, far worse place than Hayate. She has a 1-9 matchup. 1-9. That's hard to achieve even by NRS standards.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
LOL all these mad Jade people...

Best believe I'm still pissed about that. She's been my fav since MK3 and they fucked her over majorly in MK9. One of the reasons I don't play the game competitively.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Maybe it's because I have a lot of characters I play that I'm not completely hung up over her. I mean I was pissed about it, but she wasn't one of the main "main" characters I used. I just enjoyed having her as a sub. Now, it's only casually with her since the nerf.

Koompbala

I'm lost now lol... What glow?

That purple glow thats super armor or the other glow that makes her impervious to projectiles. I think bingsoo is talking about her glowing specials in general. Probably the purp more so than the green.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
That purple glow thats super armor or the other glow that makes her impervious to projectiles. I think bingsoo is talking about her glowing specials in general. Probably the purp more so than the green.
OH! I gotcha

Haydeeze

Mains: Freddy, Kabal, Quan Chi, Sub Zero, Reptile
Sub: Jade, Kung Lao, Scorpion, Rain, Johnny, Liu Kang, Baraka, and Ermac
But tbh I can play everyone fairly well

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I now main Sindel.

Now to get the hell out of this thread before I'm laughed at.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Sindel is actually good, Awesmic.

But Here's some music from MK that I liked.

Also OP Updated.

Gurimmjaw

Whoah didn't know this thread even existed lol. Huge MK fan.

in MK9 I main Liu Kang and a bit of Scorpion and Mileena. I wish Sareena was in MK9 she was the most awesome female character in the MK games.

MK9 was a great game, but the balance was really the problem. Kabal dominated the whole game lol.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I'm glad that this game is still relevant. I may enter at Final Round for it. I love MK (Favorite franchise along with DOA & SF)!

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
ah yeah i saw that the other day.

i don't really main anyone anymore considering some asshole stole my copy. though i did love teleport spamming with smoke, not the insta-kick the smoke away stuff. that was some very fun shit right there.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD