Mortal Kombat thread.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Frederick Charles Krueger all the way.

It would have been awesome if he got his alternate design from Wes Craven's New Nightmare as a costume in MK9.

New_nightmare_freddy_krueger.jpg

SpellBound

Mk9 is still my favorite current gen fighter.
Mk has always been my favorite series for video games. My favorite being trilogy.
Mk9 is basically a reboot of trilogy which is why im so attached to it.
Can't wait for mk10

Gurimmjaw

I loved all the MK games except for Mortal Kombat Armageddon and Mortal Kombat vs DC universe. These two were the worst titles for MK.

Hopefully MK10 will be good as MK9 hopefully even better. I would love to see delayable strings to be added in the next MK. I love DoA's string delay so would be great to put this in the next MK. Also parries would be very great as well. Similar to like in SF III 3rd Strike.

And new fighters hopefully maybe some from MK4-MKD. MK9 is great but man I would be more hype about MK9 back when it first came out if there were new fighters. MK1-MK3 characters are good and all but there are a lot of interesting characters from MK4-MKD. Bo Rai Cho was one hella funny character puking on the floor lol and Havik with his bone crushing type of moves.

Gurimmjaw

a new female character would be nice but MK has enough ninjas already lol. I really liked the design of Lei Mei back on MKD.

Though people do mention of wanting the character Tremor in the game. 3-5 new characters would be nice. Also we need option of having back to block and a block button.

Gurimmjaw

Damn you beat me to posting the link. I was about to but I just couldn't find the thread :(

IM HYPED!!! SCOPRION.
GET OVER HERE!!!

I feel bad for Sub Zero fans. He always getting beat up badly by Scorpion lol.

2015 release date. Knowing how they release games now I would say around April of 2015.

Blazeincarnated

Damn you beat me to posting the link. I was about to but I just couldn't find the thread :(

IM HYPED!!! SCOPRION.
GET OVER HERE!!!

I feel bad for Sub Zero fans. He always getting beat up badly by Scorpion lol.

2015 release date. Knowing how they release games now I would say around April of 2015.
I was fanboying hard lol

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Not exactly Bone Thugs 'n Harmony, but they nearly read my mind as far as music selection goes.

I'm impressed by this trailer. Very impressed. It actually looks more next-gen than KI at the moment. Now if they can just show me some vast improvements on the female character designs...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD