Mortal Kombat thread.

Jadeinchains

Did anyone else notice that the Kombat Kast was cancelled? Looked it up and it's now happening on Feb 5th, It was delayed because of...*cough* "Life threateningly cold weather in Chicago"...So yeah...It's now happening in February, It's obviously Kabal anyone so I hope there's someone being revealed alongside him. ( A female character preferably )

Dr PaC

Did anyone else notice that the Kombat Kast was cancelled? Looked it up and it's now happening on Feb 5th, It was delayed because of...*cough* "Life threateningly cold weather in Chicago"...So yeah...It's now happening in February, It's obviously Kabal anyone so I hope there's someone being revealed alongside him. ( A female character preferably )
I would've been fine to never see Kabal ever again. I too hope a female Kombatant is previewed. Ill be watching

Jadeinchains

Kano was revealed!
DyRhRLrUYAAecey.jpg:large

Cabecote

Before the MK11 time shenanigans' reveal, I thought Ashrah had a slim-chance to return, because the purifying powers made her a potential ally to Raiden!
It seems the only character-train that I'm part of, that hasn't derailed yet, is Jade's...

Jadeinchains

The kombat Kast is set to start in about 2 and a half hours btw for anyone interested, Fairly sure it's going to just be Kabal revealed at the stream which...I'm not really a Kabal fan to put it bluntly so I'm not super interested in that so I hope there's more to be shown than that.

...In general to be honest shouldn't they be revealing characters more frequently? I mean it's literally only 2 months till release already, they could honestly just reveal a new character each week and still have unrevealed characters at launch.

Jadeinchains

Kabal looks cool. Being real though a gay person would have realized that Kabal isn't worthy enough for his own stream reveal and would have revealed a more iconic character like Jade.
But no seriously he does look cool though.

Edit: So there's gonna be another kombat kast next week and they're revealing a female character.

Edit: And another character is being revealed today!

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD