Mortal Kombat thread.

Jadeinchains

Two possibilities -

1. Ash isn't in the game and the leaked dlc list is false/parts are false.

2. Ash is in as dlc and this is them trying to discredit the leaked list so it's a surprise when he is in the game

Vigoorian King

I think ash stands for Ashrah.
One of the leaked intro dialogues confirms that it's Ash Williams.:

Spawn: "Ash Williams."
Ash: "You get lost on your way to a convention?"
Spawn: "I must destroy the Necronomicon!"

I don't think Ash will be a dlc character though, in the files he only has 4 intro dialogues and all of them are between him and Spawn...

Ninoasker

I think ash stands for Ashrah.
I just don’t get why they’d name it Ash instead of Ashrah tho. It’s not like the other leaked characters had codenames... hell, even Shang Tsung had his full name on the list instead of “Shang” or similar.
Two possibilities -

1. Ash isn't in the game and the leaked dlc list is false/parts are false.

2. Ash is in as dlc and this is them trying to discredit the leaked list so it's a surprise when he is in the game
I’m totally going for 2. The leaks came straight from the Switch game, so if this is a fake it’d come from NRS themselves, and I don’t get why they’d just do that lol. Still, it’d have been better to just not say anything bc now there’s people who don’t understand anything and people who basically saw this as a confirmation for the leaks and for Ash coming to the game.

JustAGuy

I purchased MK11, and I'm so happy that I did! Graphics are amazing, The Krypt is fun, finally more respect for the women and making revealing males for a change ;) I still hope some sexy outfits will be added for both men and women, overall its better than Injustice 2, which I liked too.

Last edited:

Ninoasker

...anyways, ignoring the obvious thread derailment cuz I’m already tired of it.

The first Kombat Pass exclusive skin has dropped! It’s a Mime Ninja (which is probably a reference to Johnny’s movie prior to participate in the first MK tournament) skin for Johnny, and it comes with recolors too (LOVE the pink one, is so fucking corny lmao).
4AAB1B21-37FD-4B2A-BB12-6B3A48B05680.png

I love it so much tbh, it’s the perfect skin for a goofy character like Johnny but even then it still looks cool imo.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
I wish her voice acting wasn't hit or miss. Sometimes it's alright, sometimes it's flat and terrible on delivery. I also wish she wasn't OP as hell right now. I've spent so much time so far trying to find a main. I've gotten Cassie Cage, Kitana, Skarlet, Jacqui Briggs, and Johnny Cage to character tower 5 with little to no AI assistance and I feel like if I pick Sonya, I'm going to hate hearing her voice so much, but have a hard time quitting her gameplay.

Z9HXUQN.jpg

I don't want to seem like a tier whore or like I only enjoy OP characters but Sonya is designed so damn well in MK11 (Aside from voice over which hits awkwardly a lot of the time) and from all accounts I'm hearing she's hard to put back down. But. I guess I'll just go ahead and sign up and get my Tier Whore T-Shirt and cinch backpack because I already know she's going to play like Bohemian Rhapsody on my Hitbox.

Jadeinchains

The first Kombat Pass exclusive skin has dropped! It’s a Mime Ninja (which is probably a reference to Johnny’s movie prior to participate in the first MK tournament) skin for Johnny, and it comes with recolors too (LOVE the pink one, is so fucking corny lmao).
View attachment 28556
I love it so much tbh, it’s the perfect skin for a goofy character like Johnny but even then it still looks cool imo.

That's cool, and it's a nice cool back to the whole Ninja Mime thing, And yeah Johnny's an often really comedic character so it fits. Please don't let all the outfits just be joke outfits though. The majority in MKX were. I want cool/creative/sexy etc outfits. *crosses fingers* please let the female characters get good dlc outfits.

Have they said anything about how the kombat packs or what they have? Like do they mention how many outfits each pack will have or anything? I kinda wish they did it like DoA5/6 where every month there was a full character outfit pack.

I'd still really love some sort of classic outfit pack where they get outfits from past games since there's so many outfits they could do but I kinda doubt that will happen, Maybe it will though.

I'm excited for them to start revealing the first kombat pack dlc characters, I know they've revealed Shang Tsung but I've never been a massive fan of him.

Jadeinchains

I was kinda surprised that Tanya wasn't in this game what so ever was anyone else? I mean we all know NR love to introduce/have characters in one game and then just drop them in the next one but still it's weird, Especially with them bringing Jade back. It would have been a great time to have that old rivalry come back but oh well.

I'd say "maybe as dlc" but NR's dlc character #choices were ultra suspect in MKX and so I'm expecting the same with MK11 to some extent. NR needs to let me choose the dlc character selection so I can just pick Sindel, Sheeva, Ashrah, Li Mei etc.

Last edited:

Vigoorian King

I wish her voice acting wasn't hit or miss. Sometimes it's alright, sometimes it's flat and terrible on delivery. I also wish she wasn't OP as hell right now. I've spent so much time so far trying to find a main. I've gotten Cassie Cage, Kitana, Skarlet, Jacqui Briggs, and Johnny Cage to character tower 5 with little to no AI assistance and I feel like if I pick Sonya, I'm going to hate hearing her voice so much, but have a hard time quitting her gameplay.

Z9HXUQN.jpg

I don't want to seem like a tier whore or like I only enjoy OP characters but Sonya is designed so damn well in MK11 (Aside from voice over which hits awkwardly a lot of the time) and from all accounts I'm hearing she's hard to put back down. But. I guess I'll just go ahead and sign up and get my Tier Whore T-Shirt and cinch backpack because I already know she's going to play like Bohemian Rhapsody on my Hitbox.
I waited so long to pick up Sonya cause I couldn't stand Ronda's terrible voice acting, but she really is amazing. I mainly use Jade and Skarlet so it's a nice change of playstyle (even tho my fingers hate Sonya because of how much I use F4 1+3 2222 lmao). Her skins are pretty meh unfortunately, but I managed to put together these 2 lewks that I absolutely love!

FmUaUyD.png

tW3BOyA.png

Also have y'all seen this?

sn7zgdn.png

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
I waited so long to pick up Sonya cause I couldn't stand Ronda's terrible voice acting, but she really is amazing. I mainly use Jade and Skarlet so it's a nice change of playstyle (even tho my fingers hate Sonya because of how much I use F4 1+3 2222 lmao). Her skins are pretty meh unfortunately, but I managed to put together these 2 lewks that I absolutely love!

FmUaUyD.png

tW3BOyA.png

sn7zgdn.png
Yeah Sonya is pretty amazing. Just that VA work lmao And I'm sorry but there's only one dream I have for MK11 at the moment.

[IMG='width:753px;']https://scontent.fakc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/60860791_2297383630343943_4245895460692164608_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent.fakc1-1.fna&oh=a5d5089b8293379cc3876d3d8ae9b983&oe=5D991899[/IMG]

Derock

FmUaUyD.png

tW3BOyA.png

sn7zgdn.png

Sonya is good in this game.

...wait, Chun-Li hair human Kitana is in the game?! NRS!!! I want those skins available NOW! I don't want human Jade with the Revenant clothes though. Give me her MK9 outfit.

Leifang

View attachment 28556
I got this outfit and I love it. Especially the pink.;)

Vigoorian King

On twitter they said that this is the week that they would be revealing the other dlc characters that are coming besides Shang Tsung so maybe tomorrow we might see a reveal?
Boon is posting hints on twitter, so far he has "revealed" Fujin and Nightwolf. If there are 2 guest characters in the first kombat pack (which is unfortunately very likely) then we won't get both Sindel and Sheeva in the first pack :(

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Boon is posting hints on twitter, so far he has "revealed" Fujin and Nightwolf. If there are 2 guest characters in the first kombat pack (which is unfortunately very likely) then we won't get both Sindel and Sheeva in the first pack :(
You just covered 5/6. Shang, Nightwolf, Fujin, Guestx2 = 5. KP1 is confirmed to be 6. Not just that but you cant guess at 2 guests in KP1 when theyve been stating they want to bring in fan favorites.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD