New Bunny DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

KING JAIMY

So, what's next? DoA5 Extra Time? I agree, Last Round should be the last and final version.
And IMO there are too many dlc costumes already
I really hope this one is gonna be the definitive version, although I could imagine that they're already working on a version after Last Round.

As for the DLC costumes, I don't mind that there's much costumes but it's just the fact that most of these costumes are garbage in my opinion. Just recolors or uncreative costumes. I'd prefer quality to quantity.

Ana

I really hope this one is gonna be the definitive version, although I could imagine that they're already working on a version after Last Round.

As for the DLC costumes, I don't mind that there's much costumes but it's just the fact that most of these costumes are garbage in my opinion. Just recolors or uncreative costumes. I'd prefer quality to quantity.
Same here... it's not even funny now. And these are for the same characters all the tme, I know girls are more popular but still... I miss Casual Collections and Halloween costumes. They were great (or most of them) and done with taste

I thought that SE is the master of re-making and makng "the same but not the same" game =.=

KING JAIMY

Same here... it's not even funny now. And these are for the same characters all the tme, I know girls are more popular but still... I miss Casual Collections and Halloween costumes. They were great (or most of them) and done with taste

I thought that SE is the master of re-making and makng "the same but not the same" game =.=
Yep. Top three packs were definitely Casual, Legacy and Halloween imo. Miss them so much :'(

Kronin

You know in a recent interview Hayashi implied there may be another version of DOA5 after LR, and I can see why.

Huh? So far it was said just the opposite, what is the source for it?

By the way the oufits are even pretty nice IMO for being copy paste, just as the previous maid ones... the problem is that they are again only all not unique female outfits as we are getting since the beginning of the year. Doesn't help the fact that Christie, Lisa and Rachel are close to being downgraded to the male character' status for importance in the DLC matters, with Helena after them.

werewolfgold

I'm curious as to how much mogetre these types of packs are selling. It must be a ridiculous amount more if we're just getting nothing else despite them being berated on Facebook about it.

Rawbietussin

The fact is that the DLC of 5U will be all available on 5LR and so there is no reason for TK to not release more outfits for 6 months.

That's most likely the case. DLCs are getting carried over.

I suppose they're just doing these for those people not getting 5LR.

Kronin

I'm curious as to how much mogetre these types of packs are selling. It must be a ridiculous amount more if we're just getting nothing else despite them being berated on Facebook about it.

Very likely they are extremely popular in Japan. But I repeat that if done well similar not original and sexy outfits can be even nice additions to the vestiary of the characters, the problem is if you release only outfits of this kind... :/

That's most likely the case. DLCs are getting carried over.

I suppose they're just doing these for those people not getting 5LR.

I believe that the DLC will stop to be avialable for Ultimate only when they will start to include outfits for the new entries of 5LR.

Blazeincarnated

Pointless stuff.

Let alone I laugh at those that buy that ENTIRE costume bunny bundle for characters they don't even use. Keep wasting that cash, you save a lot more money to see the other characters costume besides your main on Youtube.
THANK YOU! MF's be supporting the shit, but then be talking about "I shouldn't have brought the whole pack..." DUH! LOL thats what happens when mofo's be having tunnel vision and not seeing the bigger picture of who's really benefiting from it.

Tyaren

Standard Donor

crapoZK

Standard Donor
48928e92f3.jpg

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Burlesque-themed costumes, of all things for Christie to miss out on... for once I am actually pissed.

No matter. I'll make the most out of this in my growing ryona collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD