New Bunny DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Why we keep getting these

What a great injustice. These are exactly the type of costumes Lisa, Christie, and Rachel need.

Unbelievable. At this point, it's just plain disrespect for fans of those characters. FFS, they can't even bother to give palette swaps for them!

I'm boycotting the set. Gonna just buy Nyotengu and Kokoro's.

AsheMann21

Rachel would have looked amazing in one of that bunny suits... P:
But as wee see, not only are the guys always kicked to the curb, but also some of the females as well (Rachel, Lisa, Christie).
I'm glad Helena freestepdodged this set this time. Hehe kbye
Why we keep getting these
How are you boycotting if you're still buying some costumes. Sorry, what?

DR2K

Wish a few more girls would have gotten these costumes. It Seems now they're charging more for less costumes. Are Christie and Lisa ever getting DLC again?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
What a great injustice. These are exactly the type of costumes Lisa, Christie, and Rachel need.

Unbelievable. At this point, it's just plain disrespect for fans of those characters. FFS, they can't even bother to give palette swaps for them!

I'm boycotting the set. Gonna just buy Nyotengu and Kokoro's.

giphy.gif
[

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Because I ask them to.

Your best option would be to kill me and others who demand it, if it bothers you that much.

I'd guess, we would have to kill 2/3 maybe even 3/4 of DOA5U owners. Some here keep forgetting, that the vast majority does indeed want those costumes and does indeed shower Tecmo-Koei with money for it. It's only a small but vocal minority of core fans in here, that's pretty much fed up with those costumes. :/

Last edited:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I'd guess, we would have to kill 2/3 maybe even 3/4 of DOA5U owners. Some here keep forgetting, that the vast majority does indeed want those costumes and does indeed shower Tecmo-Koei with money for it. It's a small but vocal minority of core fans in here, that's pretty much fed up with those costumes. :/
I personally have been demanding Christie's red trenchcoat from DOA3 for years (surprise, a conservative costume is my most-wanted costume!), but even I know venting here won't do any good, 'cause it makes us sound like the stereotypical '09er feeling entitled to everything. The question is, when will some others learn?

Unfortunately, my words will fall on deaf ears because of who I am... a shame, really.

Brute

Standard Donor
So are these bunny suits like for LR only, or are they going to be released tomorrow for 5U?

If the latter, this is not the thread for it. Normally I wouldn't care, but I don't want to see a bunch of crafty devils trying to slowly convert this thread into a Casual Thread.

werewolfgold

Because I ask them to.

Your best option would be to kill me and others who demand it, if it bothers you that much.
I'd guess, we would have to kill 2/3 maybe even 3/4 of DOA5U owners.

So who's going to complain to Team Ninja about this gutter trash
Be the change you want to see in the world.
https://www.facebook.com/deadoralivegame
https://twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio

But, honestly, I doubt they'll do anything so long as they are getting their money. Just be sure not to give them yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD