New Bunny DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
I kinda been keeping buying individual costumes of characters I played like Rachel and Tina but this is getting boring and the rest of the cast hasnt's gotten anything in a long time. I do hope this favouritism doesn't end up being the case when the start balancing the cast in LR. I mean, come on, surely you can release at least one pack they can release for male characters.

Argentus

I actually like milas! It just needs a top hat then it would look like Pixie again!

Though as always I wish she got

FUCKING PANTS!

Kronin

So are these bunny suits like for LR only, or are they going to be released tomorrow for 5U?

If the latter, this is not the thread for it. Normally I wouldn't care, but I don't want to see a bunch of crafty devils trying to slowly convert this thread into a Casual Thread.

The outfits are released mainly for DoA5U, however they will be playable later on 5LR too.

Leifang2000

For those who forgot,
this bunny pack is actually taken from Tina's DOA1 costume.
Again, the bow on the neck said so, updated in DOA5U.
DOA1_Tina_C13.png

007_07.jpg

Also, this is yet another pack revived from DOA1 again, together with the previous nurse pack, now DOA1 Danger zone stage in LR, maybe we will see more revived from DOA1.
And before you complain, this is actually a fan request costume too.
(one of the the fan is here at freestepdodge:
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/hey-team-ninja-dead-or-alive-5-costumes-wanted.704/page-5 )

Kronin

For those who forgot,
this bunny pack is actually taken from Tina's DOA1 costume.
Again, the bow on the neck said so, updated in DOA5U.
DOA1_Tina_C13.png

007_07.jpg

Also, this is yet another pack revived from DOA1 again, together with the previous nurse pack, now DOA1 Danger zone stage in LR, maybe we will see more revived from DOA1.
And before you complain, this is actually a fan request costume too.
(one of the the fan is here at freestepdodge:
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/hey-team-ninja-dead-or-alive-5-costumes-wanted.704/page-5 )

Yes, but a thing is to give it to some characters, another to all the females cast and in the process leaving aside the main ones that better would have fit it. Without counting that considering all the fetish outfits released so far, other packs more unique and for all the roster would have deserved surely a priority at this point.

And I say all this admitting that I like the outfits in this pack.

By the way give all a look to this post, please: http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/the-doa5lr-outfit-request-thread.4858/page-4#post-215018

Leifang2000

Yes, but a thing is to give it to some characters, another to all the females cast and in the process leaving aside the main ones that better would have fit it. Without counting that considering all the fetish outfits released so far, other packs more unique and for all the roster would have deserved surely a priority at this point.

And I say all this admitting that I like the outfits in this pack.

By the way give all a look to this post, please: http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/the-doa5lr-outfit-request-thread.4858/page-4#post-215018

Oh no, people here are misunderstanding again. Hayashi did mention about how the man muscle will look better in another untranslated interview. (sigh...do we have to translate every Japanese interview here...?)
Western readers please don't send post like that. I think that's a bit rude.

Argentus

Are those pants that fuck? or pants that are made to help in the act of fucking?
Depends on how tight or baggy they are, respectively.

If tight enough to show cameltoe and go in the buttcrack, the pants are fucking her.

If loose and easy to fall off, made for fucking lol.

Kronin

Oh no, people here are misunderstanding again. Hayashi did mention about how the man muscle will look better in another untranslated interview. (sigh...do we have to translate every Japanese interview here...?)
Western readers please don't send post like that.

What? I don't understand Leifang2000, what has this to do with what I posted?

EDIT: Ok, I got, but the main message of the post on Facebook is to give a better focus to all the characters through the DLC and the promotional image of the game, so this doesn't change.

And even if he was wrong in that point that you mentioned, however the main topic of the interviews on TGS were about the breasts "improvements", this can't be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD