Characters New Character Coming to Arcades

But isn't that the Kasumi clone? Bayman said he was searching for the one who gave him that scar (the cloaked person in the beginning). At the end we see the Kasumi clone which makes sense since Bayman was going after her in the story.

DOAN I think your video speculation misled everyone. Know one knows if Kasumi Alpha is the character. It's just DOAN's opinion which he has a habit of including in articles lol. If she really is the character at least include a primary source.

I think there is a source though. The whole thing is confusing since it's in Japanese but apparently they say the girl at the end of the clip (which is 5's ending) is the new character released in March at arcades.

Don't hold me to it but that's what everyone is saying atm...

Actually the google translation of this tweet say: "I was allowed to be presented at the show JAEPO Sega booth, but you started broadcasting in March household "DOA5U" and "Rose Marie" DLC! In addition, in the same March: I will add as a new character that woman that is reflected in the ending to "DOA5U Arcade" https://twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/434171828223741954

Completely amazed to see that we will not have to wait for DoA6 to reveal this new chara: even if is not Tengu, this is a great news for me for various reasons:

1) Confirm that TN could really work to add more DLC characters to the game, so excluding the possibility of simple rumors

2) The fact that TN explicitely stated who will be the next character could be seen like a way to not deceive the fans that requested other charas (like Irene or Tengu) so giving a further confirmation that they know about the high number of requests for them.

3) TN already added 2 female characters like DLC: if they should decide to add another character this will be very likely a male.

4) I'm a fan of VF but I'm pretty glad for any characters added to the game not being a guest star.

By the way this new character shouldn't be Kasumi alpha (that actually was mutated in Alpha 152 for the new canon) and by the way we didn't know neither if is a simple clone of Kasumi or something different.

Anyway there are the chances and the hopes to see a moveset completely different from what we have already seen from Kasumi and her clones in the series.

The tweet saysmentions the "ending to DOA5U Arcade". The question then is, does DOA5U Arcade have the exact same ending as DOA5U for the consoles, or is there something there we haven't seen.

And even if it is the same, it doesn't say that it's the character in the stinger after the credits.

1) Confirm that TN could really work to add more DLC characters to the game, so excluding the possibility of simple rumors
`
Actually it's the opposite. We were predicting there was another character since the official arcade site says characterS. Now that she's been revealed technically there doesn't have to be anymore.

2) The fact that TN explicitely stated who will be the next character could be seen like a way to not deceive the fans that requested other charas (like Irene or Tengu) so giving a further confirmation that they know about the high number of requests for them.

Nah TN isn't that considerate. They even have a title "I don't give a damn about Tengu". And "technically" the kasumi clone is cloaked so it's still a secret I guess...

3) TN already added 2 female characters like DLC: if they should decide to add another character this will be very likely a male.

Maybe...maybe not. Females sell more DLC.

4) I'm a fan of VF but I'm pretty glad for any characters added to the game not being a guest star.

I agree but not in this case. I would actually take ANY character over a Kasumi clone.

A lot of posts of these thread make me feel some sadness for this community. It speaks quite negatively which disserves itself and the game (reputation) too. Same story goes on...

By the way this new character shouldn't be Kasumi alpha (that actually was mutated in Alpha 152 for the new canon) and by the way we didn't know neither if is a simple clone of Kasumi or something different.

Anyway there are the chances and the hopes to see a moveset completely different from what we have already seen from Kasumi and her clones in the series.

I don't expect a completely different moveset. I bet this new char is in some way the result of the final (boss) fight of DOA5, which fight style was some kind of tag-mixture of main four ninjas.

I don't expect a completely different moveset. I bet this new char is in some way the result of the final (boss) fight of DOA5, which fight style was some kind of tag-mixture of main four ninjas.
If it's another bitch stealin' the other ninjas' moves again I'm gonna facepalm so hard someone will have the clean my brain matter off the wall behind me.

@David Gregg

1) I think that I should have been more clear: I'm one of the people that thought that is more likely that only 1 character would have been added like DLC. But the fact that apparently the announcement of this was so subdued, make me think that maybe Marie Rose could be considered by TN the only important DLC character added to the game.

If they will not treat this new character like a special occurrence, actually there are more chances for other characters (even if of course nothing is confirmed like you say).

2) Well, I always thought that TN wouldn't have ever added that title to Leon without thinking to add Tengu, however I could be wrong XD

3) Well, Hayashi stated that Jacky was prefferred to Eileen or Aoi also because being a male character in agame with a majority of female charas. If this was true, we should think that for a little part TN look also to a balance of the roster under this point of view.

4) We know too much little for saying that this character is a Kasumi clone and in what measure. Personally I think that she will end to have a similar but different appearence (and a moveset even more different), but again it's just a supposition.

If it's another bitch stealin' the other ninjas' moves again I'm gonna facepalm so hard someone will have the clean my brain matter off the wall behind me.

Hmm... a Raidou moveset only about the ninjas could be an high possibility too, but in this case why to not include this character like boss of the DoA5 story mode? I know that the plot is not important for the roster, but considering that was left mistery on this character, I think that we could see something different also in the moveset (but always with a "ninjaesque" feeling).

I'm just not completely convinced, but you could be right.

Last edited:
1451483_10202067705588658_698313249_n.jpg

ugh. there is a girl she writes that is not true with the new char. I'm so confused now.

Last edited:
Seriously though,

It would be all sorts of stupid to think that there will be another character, along side of Marie Rose, that will be released March. There must be some mistranslation/misunderstanding involved.

Marie Rose is March. That's it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD