Characters New Character Coming to Arcades

It's not Tengu? Good.
FlyingKnee.gif

I'm actually ok with it being another Kasumi, as long as she is completely different to our current Kasumi and as long as she gets Kasumi's DOA4 33T....

Oh, and if they have the same costumes- that's also half ass. So here's to hoping she is ( if it is in-fact another Kasumi clone ) completely unique, as opposed to the same with minor differences.

Has anybody payed close attention to the entire arcade ending though? is there another female in there somewhere? all we know is that it's a girl... it might not even be the hooded character.

The arcade ending is the same as consoles
go to 002:39
The girl in the black cloak shows up at 005:57

Thanks for the video!

Well, with the addition on purpose of only this brief part of the clip (so not the complete dialogue between Rig and Donovan) now I think that this is always been a very big hint about the addition of this character to the arcade.

She looks more like Ayane (clone?) to me, but it probably is Kasumi Alpha. Meh, as long as she's different. She's been traveling the world how long? Surely she's picked up a few new tricks.......right?

...weren't we playing "alpha kasumi" in the first half the story? then hayate n ayane kills "alpha kasumi"?
then a new Story arc TRUE Kasumi (in a black ninja costume) hiding this whole time?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD