Characters New Character Coming to Arcades

so the kasumi clone that ayane and hayate killed was alpha or a kasumi shadow clone???? so there were 3 clones on the loose??

If they are following the canon of DoA Dimensions, this new character can't be Kasumi Alpha because she was mutated in Alpha 152. According to the new canon, Kasumi Alpha and Alpha 152 are the same being.

Of course the killed clone was neither this shadow one, that instead appear to be releasted with the phase 4 Alpha.

There are endless ordinary clones of Kasumi, apparently seems that MIST used a clone of the girl for introducing her on Helena's side and then use her like a bait for attracting the ninja inside the laboratory (what appear to be the purpose of Rig).

For the record, I don't think this new character is Kasumi Alpha. I mean, it might be the Kasumi Alpha, the character, but I'm not expecting the Kasumi clone moveset from DOAD.

Like I said she shouldn't have the possibility for being Kasumi Alpha, but also if she was her, you are right that surely she will not have her moveset from DoAD (in the end the Kasumi's one from DoA2).

for me Ayame looks different as the girl in the video.
2whcwoutx6ew.jpg

For the record, I don't think this new character is Kasumi Alpha. I mean, it might be the Kasumi Alpha, the character, but I'm not expecting the Kasumi clone moveset from DOAD.

I wouldn't think so considering she's basically current kasumi with a lot less moves, the only move she has that current kasumi doesn't is 66p,66p2k.

I wouldn't think so considering she's basically current kasumi with a lot less moves, the only move she has that current kasumi doesn't is 66p,66p2k.
Does she have the old (DOA4) Oboro throw?

Maybe I'm weird, but the DOA5 oboro is fuckin' lame. DOA4's 33T was da bomb.

but why "kasumi alpha" ? I saw more requests for tengu and not so many for Kasumi alpha..

Actually this character was fated to be included in the story mode of DoA6 (also if not necessarily playable), so like I said TN is only shortening the times.

By the way she will get a mix of moveset from the ninja or a completely new one, but with no chance will play like the DoAD Kasumi Alpha (a DoA2 Kasumi).

Hopefully (if it is a Kasumi clone since now people are saying it's actually a clone of Ayane) they add features to make her different.
View attachment 4426
I gave her a scar that she received from Bayman who returned the favor and her clone number labeled on her neck. lol

unlikley all Bayman really had time to do was protect his face with the gun, didnt have time to pull his knife out.

why do people keep saying Ayame? nothing implies that she can even fight.

Tengu doesn't need a story mode, just put him in the game for fans to enjoy playing him right. ;)

But he is dead though. It would be silly to bring him back, under whatever circumstance Team Ninja can think of. It The character would have to be someone from previous Dead or Alive or Ninja Gaiden titles. Or maybe, its someone entirely new?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD