New DOA5 version announced (Momiji!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

What's the deal with "Miyako"? And why are everybody requesting her along with a ton of VF characters? I mean I wouldn't mind seeing them (because I love VF), but why so many?

Better yet, why are people demanding so much? I'm happy with what Team Ninja gives as bonuses including the costumes I mentioned. Above all else, I just want the game to be well-balanced overall & the game to be good where people will enjoy it. :)

I agree with you, in terms of roster what I really need from TN is at least to see again Ein, Tengu and Leon in the game (and until now I'm satisfied for 1/3 XD).

Anyway the arrive of a new game it's an unique occasion to ask for more things to developers: you have to consider also that what has been requested directly from the fans very unlikely will end to be abandoned in the next title, but will become an integral part of the game (for example, now someone believe that TN will release DoA6 without Leon? Or the exibition mode?)

In addition I think that many people know that it's impossible that TN will be able to completely satisfy their requests: asking too much it's also a way to see more high the possibility to have something more, rather than nothing.

Here the reason because in my last tweet to Team Ninja I sent them this collage XD:
BKdc1DLCIAAerKf.jpg:large

Sadly I know that the probability to see all these characters in DoA5U are infinitesimal, but maybe if the fanbase ask similar things they could decide to add slightly more than what they have planned ;)

Blazeincarnated

I agree with you, in terms of roster what I really need from TN is at least to see again Ein, Tengu and Leon in the game (and until now I'm satisfied for 1/3 XD).

Anyway the arrive of a new game it's an unique occasion to ask for more things to developers: you have to consider also that what has been requested directly from the fans very unlikely will end to be abandoned in the next title, but will become an integral part of the game (for example, now someone believe that TN will release DoA6 without Leon? Or the exibition mode?)

In addition I think that many people know that it's impossible that TN will be able to completely satisfy their requests: asking too much it's also a way to see more high the possibility to have something more, rather than nothing.

Here the reason because in my last tweet to Team Ninja I sent them this collage XD:
BKdc1DLCIAAerKf.jpg:large

Sadly I know that the probability to see all these characters in DoA5U are infinitesimal, but maybe if the fanbase ask similar things they could decide to add slightly more than what they have planned ;)
Remove Kasumi Alpha, Shiden and Rio. Useless characters. (why would anybody put Rio is my guess)

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Token MILF, which this game is lacking compared to other fighters.

Probably to head-start test runs for an actual VF x DOA so they can get it right the first time (which another particular mismatched crossover game that will remain nameless - STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN - failed to do)?

Elementary, my dear JDE... we simply want the game to live up to the "ultimate" moniker.

If I were you, I'd Just Demand Everything possibly within reason.
Knowing you, your mind is prolly on cloud 9 with all the ideas you wanna tie here, Awesmic lol

Nightpup

Those characters are extra clones. Rio isn't even a damn fighter. (-.- )
So? There are plenty of very popular fighting games that have clone characters, like Smash Bros. or Street Fighter.
And no one knows anything of Rio's martial arts capabilities. She could be the most talented of the entire cast for all we know.

Blazeincarnated

So? There are plenty of very popular fighting games that have clone characters, like Smash Bros. or Street Fighter.
And no one knows anything of Rio's martial arts capabilities. She could be the most talented of the entire cast for all we know.
You sound like one of those people that just wants characters for quantity. You should want quality over quantity.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
For the record, "sexfighting" in hentai manga doesn't count.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I think we're pretty much past serious discussion at this point well of characters at least why don't we move onto something else like level design,new moves characters need,or other gameplay changes.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I think we're pretty much past serious discussion at this point well of characters at least why don't we move onto something else like level design,new moves characters need,or other gameplay changes.
I already tweeted my two cents. It was long and tiring.

But, for the sake of something to talk about, there was something I missed mentioning... DOA5 Ultimate should have custom skins/colors for the Tatami via image file. After years of seeing the same ol' piss-colored mat for a while in an infinite stage, it kinda drives you crazy. You often think, "Why hasn't Tecmo implemented a way to pimp your Tatami by now to keep the otherwise boring training stage fresh?"

Kronin

I would like the possibility to change the weather in certain stages just like it was possible in the old games. Would be nice to play in the beach at sunset, or in the desert stage during a sand storm.

Dave

I do wonder if they will add a customize feature to the game. A lot of games have it. With one like Dead or Alive 5, I'm surprised there isn't. I'm leaning towards no for this release, but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD