New DOA5 version announced (Momiji!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raansu

I beat u before so don't act "High and mighty" Lmao and also coming from the guy that uses Hitomi....the scrubbiest character of all time....

Erm, what? lmao you've never beaten me.Though if you think I'm being high and mighty we can always play a match. I'll be sure to record them and show everyone how much of a button masher you are.

And case in point calling out Max then calling Hitomi a scrubby character.

Actually, he does.

I'm the one who doesn't know.

This is why people find you annoying...

Blazeincarnated

Erm, what? lmao you've never beaten me.Though if you think I'm being high and mighty we can always play a match. I'll be sure to record them and show everyone how much of a button masher you are.

And case in point calling out Max then calling Hitomi a scrubby character.
If the definition of beaten means "beat opponent", I have beaten you. And mashing? Well, I've never mashed before playing you so your point is irrelevant and obsolete. Checkmate.

Raansu

If the definition of beaten means "beat opponent", I have beaten you. And mashing? Well, I've never mashed before playing you so your point is irrelevant and obsolete. Checkmate.

You have never beaten me. I came across you once in a lobby and steamrolled you, laughed then left the lobby followed by a message calling you trash after all the bragging you did in private messages about how "great" you were beating on your friends in DoA4. The offer still stands, I can get on the xbox right now and steamroll you again. So no, not checkmate scrub.

Blazeincarnated

You have never beaten me. I came across you once in a lobby and steamrolled you, laughed then left the lobby followed by a message calling you trash after all the bragging you did in private messages about how "great" you were beating on your friends in DoA4. The offer still stands, I can get on the xbox right now and steamroll you again. So no, not checkmate scrub.
You took that literal? I've never played DOA seriously until 5. (I was 12 and 13 then in DOA4, (LMFAO)) Im so sick of in denial people. Suck that shit up, and admit I've beaten you more than once.

Raansu

You took that literal? I've never played DOA seriously until 5. (I was 12 and 13 then in DOA4, (LMFAO)) Im so sick of in denial people. Suck that shit up, and admit I've beaten you more than once.

And I'm sick and tired of lying little shits. Put up or shut up scrub.

Adamleelight

popcorn-yes.gif

Awesmic

Standard Donor
This is why people find you annoying...
Hardly.

I'm annoying because of my unique mindset of dedication to one character that would otherwise weird out the average competitive player (perhaps even normal people in general); something that MaxDrago took further out of context than I would like him to.

Moreover, Blaze isn't lying about his console. He is having issues with the Xbox, and his disc suffered a few cracks in the process. Were it working, he would've had some matches with me all this time

And Blaze, just... no. We cool and all, but Hitomi is far from the scrubbiest character of all time.

Blazeincarnated

Hardly.

I'm annoying because of my unique mindset of dedication to one character that would otherwise weird out the average competitive player (perhaps even normal people in general); something that MaxDrago took further out of context than I would like him to.

Moreover, Blaze isn't lying about his console. He is having issues with the Xbox, and his disc suffered a few cracks in the process. Were it working, he would've had some matches with me all this time

And Blaze, just... no. We cool and all, but Hitomi is far from the scrubbiest character of all time.
What im trying to say is she is the most newbie friendly. I said it to him to insult his character. lol

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
No, it's true. Your constantly feeling sorry for yourself attitude is quite annoying and isn't helping you make any friends. Serious talk, have you looked into seeing a doctor so you could do something about your depression? If you don't want to do that then you could try working out. That's a natural way to boost your endorphin levels and feel better. Plus you'll have the added benefit of being physically fit which should make you feel even better about yourself. I'd just hate to see something happen to you, especially considering that you're going through some tough times per your status.

How about that DOA5U guys? I sure hope it has... levels and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD